Anyone else up at 4.30-6.00am?

newmum

Reaction score
Hate it :( LO has started waking up at just before 5am or 5.30 on a good day. Makes me feel crap especially when there is almost nothing to do at that time of day. And then stays awake for most of the morning. She isn't sleeping too much in the day etc and wakes up at that time regardless of the time she goes to bed.

Anyone else up that early and what do you do?

Ollie is now waking about 4.30-5ish so i bring him in with me and we have a cuddle and he settles until around 6am when he has his first feed. He's not wide awake though so i can settle him quite easily.

Claire x

Nope but I can assure you if I were, I would end up insane! Cant stand being woke up early lol! :hug: :hug:

nori said:
Ollie is now waking about 4.30-5ish so i bring him in with me and we have a cuddle and he settles until around 6am when he has his first feed. He's not wide awake though so i can settle him quite easily.

Claire x

Yeah she used to do that too but now she is 16 months she won't lay in our bed. She jumps, runs, bounces, pulls me up, shouts for daddy, laughs etc. It is great she is so happy to be awake but I feel like I've been hit by a truck at that time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back