Anyone else due January 2013?

By the way - I went to tell my gp today and told him I was pregnant.
And he said: 'So what do you want to do next?'
Me: 'What do you mean?'
He: 'Do you want to keep it?'

Me: ......!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!

I just could not believe in this!!!!

Did your GP asked this or I am just naive?

What!?! I'm really shocked

Strange thing is, when I told this my mother, she said, that when she was pregnant with my sister (that was 34 years ago!!) the doctor simply assumed, she was going to terminate!!!! What the hell??

Hi Nikita,

So so happy, fit to burst! Took us 5 and a half years so over the moon. Trying not to get too excited as still early days, but so hard not to be estatic! I'm so pleased for you that you didn't have to go down the full route of ivf. We had icsi and glad i won't have to inject again - touch wood! Just think, you have that money now to spend spend spend on your little one!
Wow, 5.5 years...how did you cope? I was "only" trying for a year and this drove me crazy!
For the money...I think I am going to by some shoes;)

Hi Nikita,

So so happy, fit to burst! Took us 5 and a half years so over the moon. Trying not to get too excited as still early days, but so hard not to be estatic! I'm so pleased for you that you didn't have to go down the full route of ivf. We had icsi and glad i won't have to inject again - touch wood! Just think, you have that money now to spend spend spend on your little one!
Wow, 5.5 years...how did you cope? I was "only" trying for a year and this drove me crazy!
For the money...I think I am going to by some shoes;)

The first couple of years were ok as we were still hopeful at that point! All the tests at the fertility clinic came back normal so there was no medication like clomid that they could prescribe, the only thing they could suggest was to keep trying and come back when we were 30 for ivf - that was a 3 year wait!!! Has been a hard few years but totally worth it now.
Ahhhh shoes, now thats my kind of shopping trip! My husband had the nerve to suggest getting rid of some of my shoes to make way for baby stuff in the future! Whilst i'm happy to do anything to accomodate a bambino surely my shoes can be a last option?!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back