anyone else bunged up with cold

marie_77

Reaction score
my nose is blocked and i feel awful wont take anything cos not sure iif harmful too baby. my throat is burning and i am off food not like me

marie 23+3

Hope u feel better soon :hug:

I don't feel great either - been ill most of the day :(

Ive just got over a bad cold, i felt really awful

Hope you feel better soon its not nice having a cold when your pregnant as you cant take anything :(

Hi honey, sorry you're feeling so grotty! I am totally sympathising as I am bunged up too, thanks to the lovely children in my class sharing their germs :D

I asked a similar question about what to take the other day http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55627

The homemade lemon and honey drink has been excellent and has soothed my throat lots. I have taken some paracetamol too (but only when I felt really bad) and it really seemed to help.

Lots of hugs, I hope you're feeling chipper soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think i'm starting with one. I have felt off colour the past few days feeling really tired and sicky but, this morning my throat is a bit scratchy and my nose is blocked and i'm achy all over. So i reckon i'm about to start with one.

It's horrible having a cold when you are pregnant especially when you can only take paracetamol.

ive not got a cold but my head and sinuses are very painful :( im scared 2 take painkillers as well :(

wud i b ok 2 take um?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back