Anyone else a complete idiot when it comes to clothes?

In winter just wear your summer dresses and skirts over jeans and long sleeved tops :)

zebrastripes said:
I seem to be labouring under a delusion that I don't have many clothes.
I cleaned out my wardrobes today (though plural,they are tiny)
for god knows how long this winter i've been moaning that i only have like two pairs of jeans and two tops suitable for cold weather.
well now i know why
because i have about a million summer skirts and dresses.
Why? It's Northern Ireland. Summer lasts for about 5 minutes.
:wall: :wall: :wall:

:lol:

I have 564530684 summer skirts too. It's because I lurve them... they are long and hippy and look ace and they're dead comfy tooooo!

I would
except tbh they aren't even appropriate for where I live. A sea of mud and large thorny branches eevrywhere

debecca said:
zebrastripes said:
I seem to be labouring under a delusion that I don't have many clothes.
I cleaned out my wardrobes today (though plural,they are tiny)
for god knows how long this winter i've been moaning that i only have like two pairs of jeans and two tops suitable for cold weather.
well now i know why
because i have about a million summer skirts and dresses.
Why? It's Northern Ireland. Summer lasts for about 5 minutes.
:wall: :wall: :wall:

:lol:

I have 564530684 summer skirts too. It's because I lurve them... they are long and hippy and look ace and they're dead comfy tooooo!

exactly!
I don't even know where they come from. They seem to just...split. Like amoeba

zebrastripes said:
I would
except tbh they aren't even appropriate for where I live. A sea of mud and large thorny branches eevrywhere

Get yourself some fishermans overalls and wellies then :)

You'll still look stunning :)

Lou said:
zebrastripes said:
I would

aw thanks :lol: i should really, but i have little common sense. It's on my resolution list for next year

I'm the opposite I ahev loads of trousers and warm clthes and two skirts and two cool tops :doh: also all my bloody clothes are black MIL keeps moaning about it as every picture I'm in I'm wearing dark clothes but I just don't feel comfy in bright clothes

zebrastripes said:
Lou said:
zebrastripes said:
I would

aw thanks :lol: i should really, but i have little common sense. It's on my resolution list for next year
You have a resolution list for next year? In February this year?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Zeb, you may or may not be short on common sense...but organised - WOW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

mamichuli said:
zebrastripes said:
Lou said:
zebrastripes said:
I would

You have a resolution list for next year? In February this year?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Zeb, you may or may not be short on common sense...but organised - WOW :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

but...its cos i failed all this years already :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back