Anyone else 4/5 DPO?

I'm 5dpo, can I join?? :) no symptoms so far

xxxx

I'm probably going to test on ics at 10dpo, but it will be pointless as I've never had a positive before 13dpo before. I just can't help myself!

I'm going to test on Thursday ... 11dpo! Ordered 2 first response tests. Might even do a cheapy on Wednesday morning lol!

Has anyone else got tingly boobs? they normally get sore up to AF but they don't feel sore just tingly

xxxxx

Ive got really sensitive nips at the minute clover and some tingles!

Also had a pain on my right ovary are today, my OPK looked a bit stronger today but I'm still confused! What results would they give if their was a baby up there? Xx

I am 4 dpo today, tender right boob.

I got a BFP on 9 dpo with my last pregnancy so I tend to start testing 7 dpo....

My right boobs is really tingling ...Mel really hope it's your month hun :)

xxxxxxxx

Also had a pain on my right ovary are today, my OPK looked a bit stronger today but I'm still confused! What results would they give if their was a baby up there? Xx
How my dpo are you hun? A positive Opk could indicate pregnancy too

xxxxxx

How my dpo are you hun? A positive Opk could indicate pregnancy too

xxxxxx

I'm not sure clover! I had my coil out first I Friday morning. It after DTD quite a few times the day before, my doctor said there is a high chance due to my age that I could of caught that day! I've done 3 OPKs now and all have had a really faint line. Il try post one on here for your analysis. I know I would be extremely lucky to of caught so fast but I'm praying in hope!!

Not a good photo and you'll think I'm mad but there was a faint line in real view haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4
I have no idea! I think it means you have the luteal phase hormone but that's all I know!

I'm useless with all this haha! It's a shame when we are little that they just tell you 'when a man and woman have sex they make a baby'.... Not strictly true is it!

Blonde P my opks always have a 2nd faint line even outside my 2ww. I would say that's a negative opk result.
We always have a certain amount of LH in our systems so that's why you may get a faint line even when your not fertile. It surges when your about to ovulate that's why the line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line.

When I've been pregnant I have done an opk and the test line was darker than any positive opk I've ever got.

Good luck I hope you catch this month

Xxx

I'm 8DPO can I join? I think I'm out this cycle as pre-AF cramps and one small spot (both will get worse as AF gets closer) but I do want the company and to see how you're all doing. I suppose no pregnancy symptoms don't mean no pregnancy so I'm still planning to test Wednesday morning at 11DPO just to check. X

Wishing the days would hurry up!

I got my positive OPK on Sunday night so what dpo would you say I am?? Do I count Monday as 1 or is Monday the actual ovulation day so Tuesday day 1? Xx

Hi Ashbee did you do an opk test again on Monday? Sometimes I get the positive 2 days in a row. I take ov from the day I get the negative after the positive of that makes sense?

I'm feeling nauseaus yet again more so tonight like last night. And I'm soo tired I'm gunno have to go to bed in a min. I honestly think it's this cold chesty thing I've got but it's hard not to marry the symptoms up to early pregnancy when they are in these weeks. Things like this drive me nuts!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back