Anyone doing the relaxed NTNP approach?

Mrs Piggy

Reaction score
Hey, me and OH are 'trying' for number since i stopped my pill last june, i have previously got quite proactive in ttc, checking my cervix, watching my CM, opks, symptom spotting but its all got a bit too stressful so weve both said we'd just DTD when we wanted n relax n not worry about when i ov too much or if im gettig fertile signs n peeing on sticks etc.

Im hoping being calmer will be the key, so is anyone doing something similar?

me :)

i was using opks but i need a break its too much sometimes x

Same as Lynette, but its driving me mad not knowing when I ov'd this month! Might just do temps next month just to make sure I have ov'd at some point. Ttc is driving me totally mad atm, just want that BFP!!

I conceived my second child by ntnp, soo stress free, didnt even think about. Am not doing that ttc 3rd though!!! Checking cm, opk , symtom spotting, am doing the lot lol xxx

We were quite relaxed when ttc for olli, id love to be that way again, im probably oving sometime between tuesday and friday this week and we dtd on monday but nothing since im not too bothered as i just want this 1st cycle over with from the mc, so i know the length of it, think if its a normal length for me 28-31 days then AF will be here somewhere from 25th-28th may :)

We did that, we also both agreed to have a last blowout holiday, me with the girls and him with the boys, well didn't I find out I was pregnant the day before we were due to book it! Something to take your mind off it works wonders xx

Well we cant do the holiday thing like you were going to, but i think we're gonna make it a more regular thing that we go out just the 2 of us n get someone to babysit olli, weve not been out just the two of us for about 2 years, i think we deserve it :D

We were supposed to be going for the NTNP route as things are up in the air at the moment with our new house and a holiday in the next few months, but I've turned into an ovulation obsessed sex fiend and can't help thinking about conceiving every minute of the day, and it's only our first cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back