Anyone blooming yet?

Bloom

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping that i would be in the im pregnant and blooming stage for xmas - no such luck!

My skin is still terrible and my face keeps getting outbreaks of spots and i dont really have a bump yet just look like ive had too many pies. I know there are ladies on here that still have really bad sickness and tiredness so im lucky in comparison. Although im loving being pregnant for all the other reasons.

How is everyone else feeling anyone feeling great and looking radiant?

I think the blooming bit is a myth! :lol: I'm fatter, hairier, spottier and likely to either burst into tears, or explode in anger over next to nothing.
Not very attractive!

Around 20 weeks I suddenly started to feel amazing - coming up for 24 I still feel amazing. My skin and hair haven't really changed but I FEEL so damn well that I think it shows.

So you never know....

Im convinced that 'blooming' is a myth as im still waiting for it :lol: ive had alot of people say I look really well & im glowing but I certainly havent bloody felt it lol!

:lol: I'm with the ladies still waiting for it to happen :roll:

I am exhusted and it seems *everything* I eat seems to put weight on me atm. I do have a lovely bump showing now :D but thats the only thing I can feel good about body wise. I think its just one of those pregnancies is all.

I'm loving that I am pregnant and knowing our baby is growing inside me. That's making up for all the crappiness I feel :D

i'm still waiting for this bloom to happen!

i started to feel good about 20 weeks, but still looked crappy and still do, except now i feel crap too! lol

God Kim, look at your ticker! :shock: Almost at the end! I'm jealous!

Nice avatar btw, Leah looks cute in her Santa hat :D

Debbie says that I can be blooming annoying, if that counts? :shhh:

DebbieM said:
God Kim, look at your ticker! :shock: Almost at the end! I'm jealous!

Nice avatar btw, Leah looks cute in her Santa hat :D

that's what boredom does to you lol godk nows what i'll do when i leave college and work on friday!

I certainly don't feel like i am blooming - although i am a bit behind you girls.

I've been wondering when this blooming happens for weeks. I think it is all a myth. It's nice now the nausea and tiredness have gone!!

I feel a lot better now I'm not at work :rotfl:

Actually since I found out I was pregnant my hair has been amazing. It used to get greasy by the middle of day 2 but now I can go three days and it still looks freshly washed, a big advantage when all you want to do is sleep! (Hmm just admitted I'm a minger but hey)

My skin is just as crap as it always was so no change there unfortunately.

However, a neighbour told me this week that she'd told my in-laws she thought I was pregnant as soon as I came back from holiday in August (I would have been 3.5 weeks then) because I looked "Blooming" - with further probing it turns out this means my face is fatter! How nice!! It was fat enough to start with :doh:

debecca said:
However, a neighbour told me this week that she'd told my in-laws she thought I was pregnant as soon as I came back from holiday in August (I would have been 3.5 weeks then) because I looked "Blooming" - with further probing it turns out this means my face is fatter! How nice!! It was fat enough to start with :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

However, a neighbour told me this week that she'd told my in-laws she thought I was pregnant as soon as I came back from holiday in August (I would have been 3.5 weeks then) because I looked "Blooming" - with further probing it turns out this means my face is fatter! How nice!! It was fat enough to start with

My face is fatter, getting a bit of a double chin :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think it's more to do with my malteser and milkshake obsession than anything though :oops:

Mmm maltesers!!!

Doesn't that mean you're having a boy, cravings for dairy?

I definitely bloomed with my first pregnancy. I had perfect skin, my hair just grew and grew and was in fantastic condition....but no so much with this one :( lol

Ive got a hairy belly, and i keep having random bump ache, which im sure are growth spurts, but everytime i have a growth spurt i get more emotional (more hormones i reckon) and i get reeeeaallly spotty. I must look well attractive to the OH. A lardy, spotty crying mess. :rotfl:

A couple of the mums at Beths school have been guessing im preggers, and one of them said to my friend that she thought i had a "glow" about me, but i reckon its cos ive put weight on and she was trying to find a nice way of asking if i was pregnant, lol. Hopefully im just a late bloomer this time... :think:

i think im starting to bloom
the spots are becoming less often :)
hair is soo thick (really need to get it cut)
skin is lovely and smooth and everyone says i have a "glow" about me :)
except today as im ill i feel pretty good most days untill i get an attack of the hormones :twisted:
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back