Anyone blooming yet?

People tell me that I look all "glowy" but I don't see it...I feel fat and ugly truth be told! Still waiting to bloom I guess.

I'm starting to think the blooming thing is a myth that people gtell you to put you in a good mood before you unleash a few hormones on them by crying or shouting at nothing :rotfl:

Still no blooming going on here. Worse hair and skin than before but not drastically, a definite waist thickening, out of control milkers (so out of control there's no way I can wear a bra without wiring in - it's not happening).... All in all it's fabulous :shock: I still feel very lucky not to be suffering like some people do though so I'm not complaining :hug:

debecca said:
Mmm maltesers!!!

Doesn't that mean you're having a boy, cravings for dairy?

I craved milkshake when pg with James too, so maybe there is something in it :think:
I'm drinking more milk than my OH at the moment which is amazing cos he drinks a pint of it at least every day

I had one comment about me blooming but that was weeks ago. i have days where i feel good and days where ill search for over an hour for something to wear that i feel good in!

I look pregnant now rather than fat :D But mostly because I bought maternity clothes. If I wear normal clothes I still look more fat than pregnant - my breasts are massive so the clothes go from them to my stomach without pulling in below my bust. But I finally had the energy to make it to Mothercare on Saturday and I bought tops which tie under the bust and now I really look pregnant! :cheer:

I started to feel better at 18 weeks and now feel like I might be blooming!I thought the sickness and exhaustion would never end, but am more or less back to my normal self, just cant bend or get off floor easily!! :rotfl: Sex drive is back and skin and hair seem normal. Spots have mostly gone and feeling more attractive again. :eek: Have quite a bump when I wear more clingy stuff which I do sometimes as I want people at work to remember that i'm preggers so they will be nice to me :rotfl: No :puke: for ages now!!! :cheer:

i want to bloom :(

i guess i have a few more weeks to wait though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back