Discovery H&H

BabyLove

Reaction score
Does anyone watch the birth/pregnancy programmes on Discovers Home & Health?

I record them all on Sky+ and watch a few most nights, i LOVE them :D

Babes In The Woods, Baby Days, Baby Tales, Portland Babies, Homebirth Diaries..

( I only watch the British ones :) )

omg! how are you 32 weeks already! :shock: jeepers thats gone quick!! i watch them from time to time ... to answer the question! still :shock: at 32 weeks!

lisa&alex said:
omg! how are you 32 weeks already! :shock: jeepers thats gone quick!! i watch them from time to time ... to answer the question! still :shock: at 32 weeks!

I thought exactly the same!!!!!! 32 weeks!! OMFG!

I used to watch them before Evie was born. I'd sky+ the lot of them and sit there all day watching them and sh*tting myself about the impending labour! I don't really watch them much anymore...I fear they'd make me too broody and I'm not even thinking about TCC'ing until this time next year :wink:

I love Discovery H&H too. I have watched it for years and still watch it now if me and Isaac are up early and Isaac thinks cbeebies hasn't started yet :wink: When Isaac see's the babies being born he says they've been painting (because of the blood on them) :D I do mute the sound though when the ladies are in labour because I don't want to upset Isaac and they never show anything graphic. Isaac already knows that daddy puts a seed in mummys tummy and then the baby grows and the mummy pushes it out of her woo woo.

:)

Forgot to say that Jed's ex from school was on one of the multiple mums. She has twins.

:)

me and my Mam used to always watch these way b4 I got pregnant. Me and Lee only have digital so I cant watch them but put it on at my rents when everyone left on Christmas day.... I was shitting my pants wanting it.... :shock: my Dad was taking the mick outta me for freaking out :lol: typical man eh!

My friend was on one of the about student midwives a bout a year ago!?!?

pilkers said:
lisa&alex said:

I thought exactly the same!!!!!! 32 weeks!! OMFG!

LOL I know :shock: Time is being very cruel to me.. Im not ready! :lol: 33 Wks now :|

pilkers said:
I'd sky+ the lot of them and sit there all day watching them and sh*tting myself about the impending labour!

:rotfl: I know what you mean. Iv done it once but its still daunting watching the inevitable :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back