Anyone a gym bunnie and TTC?????

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I LOVE the gym!!! I do a class every other day and swim a lot too.
Do you go to the gym on your 2ww?Will you continue at the gym if you conceive?
Do you have conflicting feelings about your gym body, how hard you've worked on it and TTC?

All thought welcome x

Hi Cosmic :)

I go to the gym every other day or every day during the week. I was in the gym most days last week and it hadn't prevented me. I'm not a hard core gym person but love classes too!

God forbid once I thought and possible egg would fall out...mental! As long as your not hardcore every day you are fine :) xx

hey
i have been goin to the gym a few days a week it helps me get my head straight lol!
But i go kickercise twice a week, but im abit worried now about kickercise as it is really hard work and i get worried incase i get hit in the stomach by accident. Im not sure if its a risk or if its just be being silly!

Thanks girls, I'm sure I'll be fine. I go to body pump and body combat twice a week and they always ask if anyone is pregnant, then I panic that if I was I'd have to stop immediately
:( x

Hi

I like to get to the gym 5/6 times a week and have been doing spinning classes during TTC and 2ww
I plan to continue going when I get my BFP

I find it takes my mind away from TTC xx

Spin is quite high impact, I love spin. When would you stop going? x

I'm not sure to be honest I don't think I'd be able to keep spinning for very long I'm not even sure if they would let me take part?
I have seen a few pregnant ladies on the treadmill etc
X

I'm not sure to be honest I don't think I'd be able to keep spinning for very long I'm not even sure if they would let me take part?
I have seen a few pregnant ladies on the treadmill etc
X

Hmmm I don't think I'd be allowed to do my classes either, I think that's why they ask. I really don't want to lose fitness xx

You'd be surprised, I worked in a gym and the head instructor got pregnant and she carried on teaching and taking part in her classes for as long as she could. As long as the instructor is knows they'll advise you on what you can and can't do.

I am a spinning instructor. Love it so much. To b honest tho I haven't done it since I got bfp not because u can't do it but cos I wouldn't get same enjoyment. Theres no reason not to continue as long as u keep an eye on heart rate and be careful not to overheat. Reason I stopped is cos I need to get mental work out and sweat profusely to know I got the workout I aim for :)

So you think I could keep doing what I'm doing now but maybe tone it down a bit? I'd be made up with that. Thanks girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back