Anybody that has advice please help! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
I am 32 weeks today and have been having braxton hicks for the last 3/4 weeks no pattern other than them starting at 2 in the morning but ease off, I have been having period pains today and a heavy feeling really low and have been having tightenings lasting a minuite every 10/12 minutes and not quite sure if I should ring the ward as feel like wasting their time if there's nothing to worry about! X

If it's making you worry then phone! That's what they're there for. I've been to triage twice and both times they've said make sure you phone again if anything concerns you. It really is much better if you get checked out xx

Completely agree, its better to phone them to be told its nothing to be concerned about then leave it and worry at home. x

As the others have said give them a ring and see what they say x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Without a doubt give them a call rather than worrying hun x

I want to phone just hate going into hospital and nothing wrong feel like I'm wasting their time think I will monitor for another hour if it is the same I will ring them and see what they say! X

i would ring and they can tell if there real contractions. Dnt feel like your a burden its what there there for x

Don't feel like you are wasting their time, you have a valid reason to go and get yourself checked out. Call them and let us know how you get on, hope all is okay. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back