Anybody having cravings for the smell of things?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I cant get enough of the smell of strong coffee, ive been caffine free for over a year and a half now but at the moment it smells so nice. Is anyone else having craving for the smell of things? x x

Ahah yes!
Whenever I'm in town all I can smell is the gorgeous smell of chips from the chippy!
I went insane over the smell the other day, I stopped in town and said to OH, "OMG can you smell that? Mmmmmmm". :rotfl:

xxx

I keep imagining smells like farts and mouldy food even when there is nothing there which is weird, :looped: I do crave the smell of lemons or grapefruits can't get enough of them, but I've right gone off the smell of the chippy and any kind of perfume they make me well nauseas!! :sick:

Mmmmm lemons! Since I had a cold last week and I've been making honey and lemon drinks the smell of fresh lemons is just lush!!

oranges.... the only thing i crave from the smell.... most things the smells turn me off!! i hate the smell of everything at the moment!!

With my first pregnancy & this one pretty much the whole way through I have loved the smell of pure tea tree oil & Asda tea tree facial wash! Always have a bottle of tea tree oil in my bag, one in the car & one in the house & wash my face around 3-4 times a day cupping my hands over my nose & just breathing in deeply. It's coming to hospital with me to :lol:

Sunnyb xxx

Sounds like craving to smells is quite popular x x

Lemons like the others! Even changed my shower gel to a lemon one! Lots of smells make me feel sick though, petrol, meat and smoking are the worst, have to put my hand over my mouth when I fill the car up or make the hubby do it, he kindly filled it yesterday so won't need to do it for a while when he's away! I craved coffee smell but not the taste last time I was pregnant!

The smell of smoking makes me feel sick, Im an ex-smoker so I hate it at the best of times but its definetly gone worse since being pregnant x x

I'm definately loving citrus smells at the moment, lemons and that sort of thing. Particulary love the smell of the mango body butter from the body shop ooh and the passionfruit one mmmm x x

haha it seems like lemon is a common theme, i'm the same, anything cirtusy, was like that with my 2nd child too, also found myself sniffing the raw mince i was about to cook tonight lol!!!! I'm loving lime source shower gel mmmmmm and the smell of cigarettes makes me want to throw up as did the smell of cheese and onion crisps in the 1st few months but that s gone now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back