Anybody else's heart pounding?

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
Hey girls, quick question... is anybody else experiencing a pounding heart?

Mine seems to do it every day at the moment and it's really peeing me off. :(

I can feel it all over - in my head, arms - everywhere and I'm only sitting still!!!

Sorry if it's a bad desciption, just wanted to know if anyone else is getting it.

Sarah x

Apparently, as we make more blood during pregnancy our heart has to work harder to move it around our body hence the loud beating and breathlessness. If you're worried, i would speak to your midwife x

Thanks Cherry, I think I'm gonna pop to the docs in the morning just to check x

I had this around 19/20 weeks with my first and was so worried I went up to the hospital, kept feeling a bit like I was having a panic attack type thing! She told me it was completely normal and your body has to pump more blood around your body from around 20 weeks. You soon adjust its just weird at first! X

I had this around 19/20 weeks with my first and was so worried I went up to the hospital, kept feeling a bit like I was having a panic attack type thing! She told me it was completely normal and your body has to pump more blood around your body from around 20 weeks. You soon adjust its just weird at first! X

That's it Laura, feels like the pounding you get with a panic attack.

As long as I'm not the only one that's cool! Cheers for sharing that with me x :)

i cant exactly feel it but everyone keeps commenting how heavy im breathing lol x

I thought it was just me!! I can hear my own heartbeat at night times and I can feel my pulse through my fingers and everything!!!!! It's frustrating at times but I guess our bodies have got to work harder to do everything nowadays!x

haha this happens to me! it actually makes my boob jiggle! it seems to be happening a lot less nowadays though xxx

Mine is like this ... Hubby can't feel peanut kick because my pulse is so strong on my belly it's too hard to distinguish.

Sometimes it feels like my heart is beating out of my chest

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Yep. I'm the same, can hear it too sometimes and feels like my heads gonne pulsate off my shoulders lol my veins in my boobs are like something from the hulk!!

Mine definitely is, I hate it! Feels horrible but I thought it might have been this heat. I really notice it after I walk upstairs, it's making me feel so unhealthy lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back