Pulsing Sensation

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone else been experiencing some weird 'pulsing' sensations at the bottom of your uterus, deep inside, in the middle?

It's as though you can feel a heart pulsing or something??? - but it seems much too slow to be the baby's heart? I wondered whether the neck of the uterus was contracting or pulsing in some way?? I dunno, it's weird!!

It's only every so often, and if I move positions, it dissapears.

Zo

29 weeks preg

Sounds like hiccups to me hun, Jake used to get them all the time (and still does). They are lovely at first but get annoying after a while :D

Definitely sounds like hiccups!

Makes me think mines greedy like his dad when he gets them so often.

Of course I'm only greedy for chocolate!
XXX

I dunno if its to early for me but ill lay there looking at my belly and and ill hold my breath and my tummy will be moving up and down. and if i put my hand on my belly it feels like a heart beat. it doesnt last long and ive only had it about 2 times in the last week or 2?

Sounds like hiccups as the others have said.. :) You'll probably find it happens more often the further along you are and that it lasts longer and becomes more pronounced... DH can feel hiccups now from the outside but little miss ALWAYS has hiccups... about 4 or 5 times a day, but DD was the same and she often gets hiccups now... maybe 5 or 6 times a week... :think: We have a lot of experience with hiccups in our house... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ZoeM1 said:
Hi

Anyone else been experiencing some weird 'pulsing' sensations at the bottom of your uterus, deep inside, in the middle?

It's as though you can feel a heart pulsing or something??? - but it seems much too slow to be the baby's heart? I wondered whether the neck of the uterus was contracting or pulsing in some way?? I dunno, it's weird!!

It's only every so often, and if I move positions, it dissapears.

Zo

29 weeks preg

I had that for the 1st time last night. i though it was like a pulse. when baby has hic ups my whole tummy jerks.
but maybe what i thought are hic ups, are something else???!!
god knows what they are doing in there :lol:

Hiccups! When i was pregnant i felt them in my bum :rotfl:

Deffinately Hiccups! When I First Started Feeling Them I Was Like... "Awww :D ". Now Its More.. "Oh :roll: " Lol I Think They're Annoying :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back