been quiet lately

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

Just wanted to write a quick message to you all as I haven't been about much lately. I've had a hectic 2 weeks - we are moving back home to Hertfordshire on Sunday so have been packing boxes and tidying and cleaning in our spare time...so I'm usually too knackered to come and talk to people here :)

Had my last day at work today which is good, it was so manic and I am pleased it's all over. I am having a joint leaving do with a colleague tomorrow evening so will post some pics in the members section if anyone wants to see :)

On top of everything else, I've been feeling a bit out of it lately. I'm seriously moody and irritable and lately I've been shying away from talking about my pregnancy. It's just between baby and me right now, all the personal stuffs. I stroke my belly and talk to her all the time, and love her with all my heart but everything's so overwhelming right now and I feel quite terrified at the prospect of being a mother. So if I seem a little quiet, that would be why... :?

I hope you're all well anyways :)

Much love,

C xxx

Aww Claire hun :hug: Hope the move goes well, I'm sure it will!

As for shying away from talking about the pregnancy, I have times like that too so it must be normal :hug: Sometimes it can all get a bit too much and overwhelming (not to mention full on!) with pregnancy.

On the plus side, you've left work now so can concentrate on getting everything sorted with your house and baby bits!! :cheer:

You know where I am if you ever need a chat :hug: xxx

Awww Clairey I hope your okay. You have as much time out as you need but you will be missed lots!!!

Its nice talking to your tummy heheee I always say morning to the Pip when she kicks me first thing. :hug: Its hard imagining its real at the moment but dont worry she will soon be around for you to cuddle and never want to leave alone! :)

Good luck with the move too! xx

Aww, maybe when the moves done things will seem a bit less full on, just pop in and see us when ya can :D I sit in the bath for ages poking and getting pokes back, im sure were sorting out some sort of morse code between us that im failing to recognise !!!

Im in a right strop more than i realise lately, i wonder if 20-24 weeks is always a moody time ? I get in a right stinking mood, and then an hour later sort of think, what was that all about ! Anyways yay to work being finished, soon you'll have your lovely new baby ready home sorted and once Neives stuffs everywhere im sure itll be easier to imagine being a mum *for real* :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the move goes ok hun :hug: I know what you mean about getting overwhelmed. Sometimes I wish I could keep the pregnancy a secret right up until the birth :oops: :D

You'll be a great Mum, I can tell :hug: :hug:

I'm overwhelmed too, nice to read other's replies so I don't just think it's me.

I've wished all of this pregnancy away, the first 12 weeks to be 'safe' wishing away the rest because of work or wanting the next scan. Now I wish I could freeze it because I'm happy where I am. I feel like I'm the happiest now I ever have been, what if it goes downhill? What if I can't cope etc?

Looks like it's just normal eh? That's something :)

Aw :) Thanks for the nice replies everyone. I'm sure it's just a phase that'll pass soon.

:hug:

Hope your move goes well....I also hope you feel better soon..its a phase and it will pass but it is also a big big change in our lives - being a mum. Good change but yes very overwhelming...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back