any1 want to show off pics of their toddlers? here's mine..

Olliesmammy

Reaction score
here is the king of the hill.......
256754655.jpg

Aww he's adorable.

Here's my little guinea-pig (that's her nick-name lol) ;)

002.jpg

015.jpg

Any excuse to post & look at cute pics :)

17monthsmrmen3.jpg

In the garden

17months.jpg

With the mouse!

17monthsallot.jpg

The moment before the mud went in his mouth :p down our allotment

+++

bupa15.jpg

sandpitt04.jpg

bouncy13.jpg

Heres my little horror! She tries to look cute in her pics but shes not :D

Rosebay where did you get thoses reins from? They look so much comfier than Aimees.

i duno how 2 post pics :( only 1s i can get on here are the 1s on my tickers lol
x sophie x

kellie80 said:
Rosebay where did you get thoses reins from? They look so much comfier than Aimees.

They're made by sunshine kids and I think they were about £4.99 or thereabouts from my local independent baby/toddler shop. If you want some and can't find them online let me know and I could always send some to you if the shop still has some?

+++

Hers Some Of My Little Terrors

Elise

Elise In The Bathroom

Elise Smiling In Her Pram

Kiyanna Outside

Kiyanna Being A Little Madam

Kiyanna With Her Piggy Tails

they are all really cute pictures, i just read about the toddler reins, I got a good pair for ollie, they are a packpack, with the rein so he feels all grown up and doesnt mind wearing them. plus its a turtle shell so he thinks he's a teanage turtle lol. I got my neice a ladybird one for her birthday. littlelife is the make, they are not cheap tho, i think about 14.00 but i got desperate. because I'm bored here's some more of my little man, who has been trying to cheer me up as I've been in hospital with food poisoning................
256756524.jpg

256756537.jpg

Aw, how cute is he in the shrek wrap?! Hope you're feeling better hun, how long were you in for?

+++

i was in for the day so wasn't too bad, haven't eaten since friday tho so am starving! feeling alot better, im ashamed to admit i've been putting my sons nappies in my pants as big pads just in case lol! yesterday i counted 41 time i had to use the loo! ah well, maybe i will get a bikini body 4 the summer without dieting now lol! i've got to get u the money off voucher thing, i am off to bed now, but will pm u it tomro x

OMG that sounds like a nightmare you poor thing! Not easy with a toddler to watch either :shock: Glad you're feeling better

+++

Hi

aww they are all so cute nice to see pics as some of you dont post them often :)

Heres my baby girl :D

2006-11-8104.jpg

2006-11-8094.jpg

2006-11-8111.jpg

Katrina

Here's my lil man, not posted pics of him for ages

100_2954.jpg

100_2956.jpg

you can see my front steps need some weeding lol my excuse is i'm too huge to do it :D

Hi

aww what a cutie look at all those curls
Katrina

I am hoping Olivers hair will grow like that! Its curly at the back but to thin on top yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back