Any way to reduce my tiredness?

Jojo84

Reaction score
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to get through the say due to extreme tiredness. Is there anything i can do?? When I'm at home i can nap, but work isn't so easy. Ideas??

I read somewhere about keeping your protein up so lots of lean meat, but really I think it's just how it is for a while when you're pregnant! Xx

Probably not in your line of work hun x

Today I had to do all the fire test, count all the medication, do the dhole 8 page health and safety audit, spoon feed 3 people, take someone put shopping, test all the water temps, do all the weekly finances. Now I'm home and shattered

I found upping my vitamin C intake helped loads. Lots of orange juice. Avoid berocca though as that's way too much vitamin c for a pregnant lady.x

Spatone worked for me. One sachet a day in orange juice. It's iron but gentler on the tummy than pills.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Snack on almonds and also drinking fruit smoothies seemed to help me with my final working weeks xx

Ah smoothies sound good but I'd eat almonds I die so ill stay away from that one lol

Ah smoothies sound good but I'd eat almonds I die so ill stay away from that one lol

Nut allergys I assume. How about an alternative snack that's slow releasing energy wise maybe grapes or nut free cereal or buiscuits? Just something to be snacking on thru the day.x

I try to eat wheatabix or porridge in the morning

Today I had to do all the fire test, count all the medication, do the dhole 8 page health and safety audit, spoon feed 3 people, take someone put shopping, test all the water temps, do all the weekly finances. Now I'm home and shattered

I'm exhausted just at the thought of all of that! I found I was exhausted even after lots of sleep around weeks 4-8 especially. I do feel such better now, so fingers crossed you will soon too!

They keep giving me more jobs to do but they seem to be doing less and less

Sorry but its a boring solution, eat healthy, get sone light exercise and drink plenty of water x

Doing all of that although I can't exercise as I just feel so tired! Midwife said I might just be excessively tired :( I'm
On extra iron snd it does no good :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back