Any volunteers?!

paddypuma

Reaction score
Hello :D

I've been messing around with a few photo editing techniques for a while and as an idea to get a little bit more practice, I was wondering if any of you would like me to make a unique image from a piccie of your baby.

At the moment, I can only practice using images from stock photography sites but they are always watermarked (as you can see from one of the photos below!!) and cost a lot of money to buy :(

Once I've finished it, i'll send you a high quality image back for you to do whatever you want with. I'd much rather do this than just editing pictures for the sake of it, at least I know someone would be enjoying it!

I've stuck on some images that I have edited recently so you can see what I mean. (sorry if they are a bit big) If you're interested, just send me a pm and i'll explain more :D

By the way - i'm not asking for any money for this!! It's just my hobby.

daffodilsid4.jpg

babyboyfairyrl8.jpg

fairybabyjv3.jpg

This one is one of my favourites. I think i'll have to buy it if I want it to look good!!
pinkflowerlr2.jpg

They are fantastic...As my baby is still on my tummy though unable to have one done :cry:

ooo .... wud u pleaseeeeee do one of my lil princess!

shud i pm a piccy? what kinda piccy is besT?

cloud9 said:
They are fantastic...As my baby is still on my tummy though unable to have one done :cry:

Snap - but if you still want volunteers in August just shout!! :D

Glad you like them :D

I'd be happy to make special images for you all :) . All you have to do is email me a good quality, favourite photo of your baby. It has to be a clear image (not blurry or too dark) and there shouldn't be anything in the way or covering the baby, i.e. blankets etc.

If you want a fairy type image, you can give me an idea of the flowers or plants you would like to be in the image with your baby, and for the black and white style, try and get a photo of your baby holding a flower or favourite toy, this always works well.

Don't worry about anything in the background of the photo, it'll all be edited out anyway!

Email me on [email protected] and if you have more questions just drop me a pm.

hi can u do it with older children really like the black n white one. my DD is 4yrs xxx

Yep, I can do the black and white colour editing with any photos really, even adults! Kids just look much cuter though! hahah

Email me if you like.

k thanks will av a root through photos on comp when i get home from work and email you one thankyou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back