How much should I try and get??

put it on buy it now but also best offer? then if some one gives you a price and it sounds reasonable to you then sell it to them?

i woulnd'nt have a clus but have to say ur look lovely hun :hug:

Jenna/babylicious - So to be realistic how much would you put it on buy it now for???? It cost £950 with wrap, alterations and dress bag. I know I wont get anywhere near that though
Thanks chezzabell, I felt like a princess :) :hug:

I thought about selling mine on ebay but mum wont let me! Mine is fairly similar to your and i think i got it for about £800 so i would sell for about £300 - £400 if it was freshly laundered. Possibly more - think Jenna had a great idea though - have you thought about renting it out?

You could rent it out for about £100 a time and get the person to clean it - always a good idea (you name the cleaners where they have to have it done though). You couldask for a £200 deposit as well so if they damage it you get to keep the money. Just a thought x

Sherry said:
Jenna/babylicious - So to be realistic how much would you put it on buy it now for???? It cost £950 with wrap, alterations and dress bag. I know I wont get anywhere near that though
Thanks chezzabell, I felt like a princess :) :hug:

Id put a high price like £600/£700 and then put in your listing that you will seriously think about any offer, you can always say no, but if you start it off small your limiting it to a small price. Put a higher price in, you never know some one might pay a bit more than you expected.

Lovely dress
personally i would pay £400 -500

:hug: :cheer:

i would of said £400-£500 aswell bear in mind the person buying it would have to be about the same size as you for it to fit nicely
manda x

Lovely Dress U Looked Stunnig!

I Would Put £500-£600 Whoever Buys It Might Need Tp Have Alterations! Dont Forget To Add Into The Auction The Amount That You Paid For It.

It's a gorgeous dress,although i have no idea how much u should sell it for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back