any tips on this one???

neeko_1

Reaction score
hiya :wave: i was just here setting and wondering if there is anyway tips that you can feel you baby move?? i have felt my baby move i.e butterflies, but they where just natural....

I've hread if you drink fizzy, and cold water you can..

or if you just lay on your back and stay still for a while you'll feel butterflies?

so do any of you ladies know :think:

yep all what u said used to get my kids moving and sex always made them move aswell :D

of course when u sit down and relax seems to be a time when they like to move aswell :rotfl:

I feel my little boy more when I am lying flat in bed. Sometimes he kicks like bloody David Beckham and it can really leave me breathless. I started feeling him around 18-20 weeks. He also reacts when I eat spicy food like chilli con carne or something.

Citrus fruits like oranges seem to wake her up - that & tea Mmmmmmm tea! :D

I was so worried as I didnt really feel baby alot until right towards the end....I only finished work last week so I was busy all day and I dont think I noticed half the time, but I always felt something around 9pm when I sat down with a cuppa!!!

Once it starts, you soon get used to a pattern, and its fantastic!!!!!!

I will never forget the look on OHs face the first time he felt a kick, I cried, it was wonderfull xxxxx

I was resting some cold butter on my belly just while walking around asda and LO went mad!! Usually if i press on my tummy or put the doppler on, it goes mad to get away from me!! :D

mine just does all of the time now anyway.

A big trigger though for Sam is chocolate!

Jade moves all of the time now but even more when I'm half sitting, half laying on the sofa with my legs up.

I never felt my baby move till just over a week ago now I can feel where he is , know when he's kicking and when he's awake...I worried i should be feeling him but got reassureance from people on here...I had the theory if i can't feel him i don't have to worry about him not moving LOL...He goes mad every time Daddy reads him a story. Dady's boy LOL

Eat some ice cubes, that always gets Libby wriggling :lol: I find she moves most when I get into bed she starts dancing about - was first time I actually watched my belly move with her last night!!!

I always used to find sweet stuff (e.g. a drink of lemonade) would set Maddie off. No real pattern with this one so far, but I feel him/her move the most when I'm laying down quietly - especially in the bath.

LBxx

Mine likes to wriggle all the time, she doesnt like anything touching my tummy like when I use my doppler or if me or her dad poke her or if my trousers are pushing on my tummy, she didnt like the scan thingy either I think she's going to be a stroppy little cow LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back