any suggestions on pram systems??

all_iz_well

Reaction score
hey everyone....
spent some time today looking at travel systems. Just thought id see what systems you guys were looking at and some suggestions
regular_smile.gif
xx

Obaby Zezu 3 in 1 Pramette is the one I have got and I love it :D

i have the silvercross linear freeway, just recommend the m&p herbie to my bro it looks well cute and half price!

i got the maclaren travel system xlr in beige, but they sell it in ither colours too. i got it when i was pregnant and it is still in perfect condition. the car seat is very comfy too!!
i think the selling price is £200-£300 ( it was when we got it) but i havent checked online.
if you travel using public transport its a really good investment, because its so lightweight and you can get on/off things easy.
xx

I've just got a bugaboo bee with the maxi-cosi car seat. I loooooove it, although it hasn't left the house yet lol x

I am in love with the Graco symbio x x we also looked at the mothercare spin-the only reason we're not getting that is that when you take the pram/carry cot base off the pram it collapses-great if you drive and it's going in the boot but crap if you use public transport and need to collapse the pram to get on the bus! Also I struggled to put it up and down x the symbio is a hard-non collapsable carry cot and I found it soooo easy to collapse and put up x all in all love it x x

wots ur buget? ive had the quinny buzz due to the fact that i wanted something that folded really small.
its coming on thursday
:dance:cant wait :)

I don't even know where to start, finding it a bit overwhelming with all the choice!

Where is a good place to shop that you can try out different models... and get good service?

we were set on gettin this one.... the cosatto budi 3 in 1 travel system http://www.cosatto.com/product-profile.php?id=005950&product=budi

but after trying to find it in a shop and couldnt in the whole of Doncaster or Sheffield, or Rotherham, gave it up as a bad job :wall2: and saw, fell in love with and purchased yesterday this one, :dance: the silver cross 3d in rouge ( we realllly like red prams cos if being team yellow and the hubby supports doncaster rovers who play in red, pfft! http://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/3D/

the cosatto was RRP at arround £650 :shock: and the silvercross i paid £250:lol: for so a kinda no brainer really, means we can put the diference towards better furnature or a realy good car seat etc,

im sooo excited as its the first thing we have purchased :)

hey guys....thanks for all the ideas....we went to john lewis yesterday, excellent customer service if your just shopping around for some ideas on whats around. We will probably be going for either the quinny buzz 4 or the I candy peach. Weve got a car seat from the last pregnancy that we will fix in after my sweetie is born and then wel shop around with the baby for a pram. Because i think you have to sit them in it to see how they look, and if its suits :)

Rhino, You can go around to different shops like mamas and papas, mothercare, john lewis, kiddisave, baby store and look at different models and prices and also get different opinions and play around with them :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back