Any room ??

jocymum

Reaction score
Hi- well i'm officially in third tri, can't quite get my head round the fact that i've got this far :)
Starting to feel the yuckier symptoms now like leg cramps,numb bum,fat feet and dreaded piles :shock:

Welcome on board!
I'm with you with those symptoms.
Second tri seems like a breeze now!
Lx

Hiya Jocymum, and welcome to the final run!! :cheer: :wave:

jocymum said:
Starting to feel the yuckier symptoms now like leg cramps,numb bum,fat feet and dreaded piles :shock:

In that case I welcome you in with open arms. Welcome fellow prego lady :lol:

I hope you brought cake :cheer:

:wave: Hi and welcome to the 3rd.
I still can't believe I'm here myself!

Hi, :wave: and welcome to third tri.
The final countdown has begun :cheer:

Bev x x

Thanks guys :D It's exciting here with peeps going into labour and LO's arriving :lol:
I didn't bring cake cos i'm craving cheesssssssseeeeeee, extra mature cheddar anyone :dance: with or without pickles....

jocymum said:
Thanks guys :D It's exciting here with peeps going into labour and LO's arriving :lol:
I didn't bring cake cos i'm craving cheesssssssseeeeeee, extra mature cheddar anyone :dance: with or without pickles....

Thats a typical boy craving!!!!!!!

I had a 4D scan yesterday--he has certainly got some boy bits--his daddy is very proud :roll: :roll:
I'm going to try and post the piccies but i'm useless with computers so may take a while :wink:
I am craving sweeties too, and deserts and ice cream and toffos and fruit... in fact anything really :rotfl:

jocymum said:

Eblinx has passed her craving on then I see :rotfl:

Welcome Jocymum! :wave: Another boy to add to the blue club!

Welcome. you are not far behind me. That's good. We'll still have someone to talk to when these have all gone :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back