• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any of you not eating very well??

luckylady

Reaction score
Im not starving at all...now the sickness has kicked in...all I can manage is toast...but Im worried that Im not getting enough nutrients..and not eating main meals.

I have no desire to eat a main course...tried soup last night..and couldnt bear the smell of it.

Just had toast and peanut butter :roll: not good

L x

I felt so guilty about not eating enough but In the end, I was happy as long as something was staying down.

I had my blood tests back yesterday and I wasn't anaemic like I was certain I would be.

The midwives assured me that the baby has a great way of getting all the nutrients it needs so try not to worry!

Peanut butter has good amounts of protein in so it's not so bad!

It will pass and then you can make up for it by eating loads of fresh veg - That's what I plan to do once the sickness has gone!

i went through 2 week stage of only feeling like eating ready salted crisps, toast and individual cheese pizzas .... really healthy .... not

but as moresmiles said babys have a way of finding the nutrients they need,

i found apples were good, stayed down when nothing else would. also if you can manage milk perhaps try switching to full fat if you use semi skimmed atm, yes it has more fat which you might not think helpful in the long run, but its also got more calcium in, which when i was drinking it was at least 1 thing i knew baby would be getting enough of

I haven't eaten since Sunday. I came down with a terrible virus on Sun and now I just cant face food. I have been to my GP who says I have nothing to worry about as babies are designed for events such as this but im just feeling awful.

Can't stomach a thing and feeling constantly weak :(

oh no nurse sarah-isnt there anything that you fancy nibbling on even if its a dry biscuit? It might kick start your appetite. xxxx

I go through stages of fancying different foods, sometimes sweet but mostly savoury, last night i had 2 crackerbreads with laughing cow spread and a few olives! yum! I find eating little and often stops me feeling sick as it definitley affects the blood sugar.

Yeah I agree Scones.

The nausea for me kicked in on monday and it goes in waves, I was really upset last night as we went to my parents for a meal and as mum was dishing up I just felt really ill and knew I couldnt eat it......

I try and eat little and often, of what I fancy, doesnt worry me as long as im not feeling sick!!!

I think the body craves what it needs

Same here jaidy, hubby cooked a lovely meal the other night and i managed aboout 2 forkfuls-i really wanted to eat it too but couldnt-meh!

I have been eating lots at lunch time, and then cheese on toast at night

SOOOOO strange that I don't feel like chocolate! First time ever. :clap:

I felt the same about not wanting to eat anything as felt i couldn't stomach anything due to my sickness, but today i have bought some motion sickness bands and they have instantly given me a lift and kept the majority of sickness away! Whoo hoo, i feel so much better wearing these, you should try them xxx

clucky77 said:
I have been eating lots at lunch time, and then cheese on toast at night

SOOOOO strange that I don't feel like chocolate! First time ever. :clap:

Yeah ME too the thought of chocolate makes me feel ill which ISNT me! :rotfl:

So strange isn't it. I have already put on 1.5 Kgs as seem to eat all the time. Just want salt! I usually hate olives and yesterday i had olives. well at least i am symptomatic this time! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back