Not very well :(

jennilisanne

Reaction score
I went to the drs this morning as been having some abdominal pains. Burst into tears as soo. As I walked into the room (sooo tired with #1). Been referred to hospital for kidney and urinary tract ultrasound and been signed off work for a week.
My drs note says 'Pb in pregnancy', but when I google that all I get is peanut butter questions! Not sure what that means!
Got my ultrasound tomorrow, really hoping to see baby as it's all close together..!

Sorry the longness, just wanted to tell. So bloody exhausted. Last night was miserable with Sophia, hoping she has a better night tonight!

Oh hun! I can't imagine how hard it must be looking after a toddler when you're pregnant! Going to work everyday is hard enough, but at least I get to leave it and come home :hugs:

Hope everything is ok for you xx

Hi. Im nearly 7 weeks pregnant with a toddler too! Iv been miserable with my poor wee man today as Im sooooo exhausted! So, I know how you feel. Good luck at scan. C,X

Same here. Over 6 weeks pregnant with a 19 month old and a flu :( not easy work but all worth it :) it'll get easier x

I feel for you - I was so tired over the weekend and felt so bad just lying around on the sofa while DH did everything with LO. Luckily, I felt more with it today.

Hope it goes well tomorrow x

I know how tiring it is! I am nearly 12 weeks preg now and my LO turned 1 the day before yesterday. It is tiring but totally worth it! I wouldn't change a thing! :)

Thanks everyone.
Scan went well. I have a 6mm kidney stone and a 9mm baby!!

Not sure what's to be done about the stone, but happy we briefly got to see baby, who had a heartbeat, yippee!!

Plus Sophia slept till 6:45, amazing!!!

Thanks again everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back