Any news from Prickleyfairy?

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just wondering if there has been any news from Amy? Or is she cuddling her little one!

S. xx

i was gonna post the same thing..wonder if amy is finally gonna meet her LO???

if you have gone into labour amy good luck hun we're all thinking of you!!
xxx

Oooohhh!! I hope you have started as that means I'm getting closer!! :lol:

Seriously tho, good luck hun - hope all is well!!

S. xx

Ooo, still no word. I'm sure she's holding her LO now! :clap: :clap:

Morning,

Unfortunaltely nothing has happened yet........i don't even feel i'm going to go into labour-i still feel lke i have months left.

I'm fed-up now and want her out! I had a load of chilly with my dinner last night-hoping that might shift a few things-apart from more bowel movements!!!!

How is everyone else??

sarah any twinges??

Amy xx

Sorry to hear you are still here Amy. I really thought you were on your way. Oh well, at least you know it's iminent and won't be long. :dance:

Hi Amy,

I've had a few twinges today but none have amounted to anything. :(

Hopefully your chilli's help you along abit - I'm actually looking on the net just now for some spicy receipes for tonights dinner :wink:

Let me know how you feel!!

S. xx

Hi,

I'm still here........chilly has'nt done anything apart from give me an upset tummy!

Done some swimming today, and sat in the sun......just chilled out.....as tonight we are off out for dinner with a couple of friends!!

Any more twinges.......have you decided what your cooking for dinner Sarah??

Amy xx

I've opted for Enchiladas with extra chilli's!!

Still getting a few twinges but nothing major - my boobs are sore tho today - they feel really heavy! Dunno if that is a sign or not - just have to wait and see.

S. xx

might sound silly, try doing hovering or dusting strentching cos some times that can help set labour of, one of my mates labour started cos she painted her daughters bedroom and stretch up high.

hope you and your little ones are all ok

Oh this is all very exicting!!! As a few of our mom's to be are on the verge of popping (if you don't mind me putting it like that)! You'll have to keep us all up to date so we know what to expect when it's our turn :shock: !!!! Good luck and may the force be with you :wink: !!!

I'm still here too!! Enchiladas were yummy but no affect!!

I dont know if it's suddenly sunk in but all I have done this morning is cry - and I dont know why!!
It's kinda annoying my hubby as he took today off work to spend time with me and as I say - I'm a mess!! Lol!

I've tried the hoovering and the dusting! Still nowt. this last week has gone sooooo slowly!! I was really uncomfortable last night in bed and could feel pressure down low so hopin git's not tooo far away!!

How about you Amy - anything yet?

S. xx

Nothing for me yet either.......i walked all round the shops with my friend this afternoon, and i've done the dusting and mopped the floors, as i have no carpet! Not even a twinge!

I also feel a little teary....think it's cos it's so near....i'm getting anxious and excited and i'm hot and fed up now, that it still hasnt happened for me.

I'm praying for us over the weekend, hope you feel a little more cheery....if not have a huge bar of chocloate-should make you feel better!!!!

Amy xx

aww girlies i feel for you..have you tried the "cuddles" and pineapple etc aswell as the walks and hot food..also a hot bath..erm cant think of anything else!

well anyway my thoughts are with you...praying it all starts for you and your holding you L/O any day now honey! xxx

Awww. thanks!

We've just ordered an indian take away for dinner tonight - so am gonna try the hot food again!! Not heard of Pineapple! Will get hubby to pop to shop after food!!

Tryin to persuade hubby about "cuddles" but he's still not sure about it! lol!!

Hopefully it happens for us both soon!!

S. xx

oh yeah it has to be fresh pineapple i think! coz someone on here said they ate tins but then found out it had to be fresh!
hehe xx

yer its definatly fresh pineapple you need ;)

hope things start for you both soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back