Any news from Prickleyfairy?

Oh Sarah H, I thought your little one had arrived as on your ticker it is saying she is here?

oh poor you sarah .... well hopefully tomorrow will start it off.... why dont you want it done?? xxx

I'm just scared!!! :lol:

The thought of labour isnt scaring me at all - actually looking forward to it - but the sweep sounds horrid!!

******Incase none of you look there is a message in the check in thread about Amy - she had a little girl Mia - I'll let you all read it!!

Hopefully I'm not far behind her!!

S. xx

OH GAWD!! Yeah for Amy!!! Wheres her birth thread, I cant see it??? :shock:

zoe c said:
OH GAWD!! Yeah for Amy!!! Wheres her birth thread, I cant see it??? :shock:

Scrap that, I found it!!! :oops:

I am so pleased for Amy!! Good luck Sarah, hope you dont have too long to wait now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

Ive looked everywhere and I cannot find her birth story - can someone please advise where I look, cant wait to hear about Mia

Anybody, I really want to read the birth story

no birthing story yet, she is leaving hospital today at lunch time.

xxxx

Thank you Keely&bump, I thought I was going mad!!!!!

Cant wait to hear from her - its so exciting.

How are you feeling?

cant wait to see pics too ... i am getting very bored of waiting for my baby, i cant imagain what amy went through!! xxx

Before you know it Keely you will be posting your birth story, not long at all for you now - how exciting

Eveadel said:
Ive looked everywhere and I cannot find her birth story - can someone please advise where I look, cant wait to hear about Mia

Took me ages to find it too, its a message from her sis in law, look in Third Tri, Check in thread for June/July mums to be, page 8ish onwards I think xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back