Any news from Prickleyfairy?

Sex got me started on my dd. I know you dont actually feel like it but apparently there is something in it which is the same stuff they use in the induction gel and if the hubby says no just club him over the head and drag him back to your pit :wink:

whats the difference between fresh pinapple and tinned???

Keely xxxx

I'm still here.........had a few pains last night, but again did'nt amount to anything.

How about you Sarah??

Amy xx

Awww...

I'm still here too!! I was the same - thought something was gonna happen last night as had twinges every half hour for over 3hrs - but nothing!!

I so hope something happens before Thursday as I REALLY don't fancy a sweep!!

S. xx

sorry to be so blunt but have you both tried sex cos everyone i talk to has been banging on about how it will bring on labour and sperm is the same stuff as they use in the hospital to induce and I just wondered DOES IT REALLY WORK?????
and surely the hospital must use more then male hormone??!!

xxxx

Keely.........we have been having cuddles, morning and night for the past week or so now......and i thought it would of helped, but no nothing although i do get lots of tummy tightening after.....and a happy hubbie-but thats about it!!!!!

Amy xx

keely&bump said:
whats the difference between fresh pinapple and tinned???

Keely xxxx

i think its something to do with the enzymes in fresh but im not sure :lol:

oh ladies.... i'm sorry things haven't gotten started yet... i don't have any advise either! just want to wish you both good luck and hope these babies want to make an appearance soon.

the pinapple thing.. i wouldn't waste my money! i read that the amount of stuff in one fresh pinapple wouldn't do the trick anyway! you'd have to eat about 7 fresh pinapples to get enough of the stuff that is suppose to start you off into labour... and then it's not a proven fact! would give you belly ache and the runs first... sorry to be a spoil sport.

i think baby comes when baby wants..

good luck
x

Anything yet Amy?

My little bub is still there - I must be far too comfy inside for her to want to move!!

I'm thinking she'll come today tho - typically akward as we have got a major thunder and lightning storm here - it's been going on for 3hrs and my street looks like a river. If she's like her Dad - she'll be akward and arrive on the day you want to stay in!! :lol: :lol:

Anyways, hopefully something soon Amy!!

S. xx

Hi Sarah,

Still nothing from me......had a few pains last night. and then this morning but nothing since.....i think my little girl too is quite happy where she is!!

I have a hospital appoinment tomorrow morning to monitor the baby.....they said they would only keep me in, if baby seems in distress, or if i have any contractions. Hoping i will be home in the afternoon to post!!! I so want her to arrive this week before my induction date on Thursday?

Sending you lots of labour vibes!!!!

Amy xx

Awww... I'm the same - I want mine here before Thursday - otherwise I get a sweep - and to be honest I'm a bit freaked at the thought of it!!

I went shopping yesterday morning and did heaps of walking and when we got home I did have heaps of twinges that went on for ages - I could hardly walk for some of them but then.... guess.... nothing!!

Now I've got it in my head she'll arrive on the 4th and be an independance day baby - make my hubby happy - he's american! Only thing is the poor toot will get American flags for her birthday for life from all his family!! :lol:

Anyways, hope you get on fine at hospital today - keep me up to date if you can!!

S.x x

Hi,

Well i'm back from the hospital....monitored baby, all was fine then had a quick internal, no progress as such so we went back home. When we got back i relised i was bleeding a lot, we wasnt sure what to do so went back to the hospital and they said i've had my show!!!!!!!! Yay, although i'm still bleeding a little is this the norm do you know??

So things are starting to move.......i'm still really hoping she arrives before Thursday.....otherwise i have to go in to be induced at 5pm.

How are you feeling?? Hope the walking has done some good and those twinges are getting stronger!!!

Amy xx

Was it a sweep you got? The leaflet I got about it said it was perfectly normal to bleed a bit afterwards..... I've to get that on Thursday!!

Twinges keep coming and going - nothing like yesterdays tho - I actually thought she was comin'!!

Let me know how you go - if u can!!

S. xx

YER!!! you have had your show!! I cant wait for mine.... funny thing is I was thinking about it this morning and thought... "i wonder is amy has had one yet!!" haha

Good luck sarah too... xxxx

Any news girls!!??? Tomorrow is a good day to give birth-its my birthday!! Good luck all xxxx :hug:

no news from sarah or amy since Monday!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

sarah said she thought she was going to give birth on 4th of july!!haha

come on girls I am gagging to know!! xxx

Sorry, but I'm still here :wall: !! Hoping something happens today as I really dont want sweep tomorrow!! :(

Thinking I can't be far away as I've had 2 false starts!! Cross everything for me girls!!

S.xx

ooo no news from Amy yet then.

Exciting esp after her show. :dance:

ohhh all very exciting!!! The ticking time bombs are about to go off - no offence intended, it's just so exciting for you guys, good luck and fingers crossed for you all that you go into labour soon and it all turns out well for you :dance: Come on let's bring them babies home!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back