Any manchester ladies out there?????

Aimee lou

Reaction score
Hi girls..... Im 27 and from manchester. Any other girls on her from manchester???like to share stories ,moans,, rants etc xxxxx feel freexxxx love aimee..... Due dec 7 th.and confusedwhich.hospital to.give.birth I.........any suggestions or oppinions im all ears xxxxx
:)

Hi Aimee, nice to meet you :wave:.

I'm actually in Preston at the moment as my hubby is in the Army but I'm from Manchester and back there all the time as that's where all my family and friends are. Where abouts in Manchester are you and which hospitals are you nearer to? xx

I'm a Manchester bird lol!

Oh Cyprus I work in Blackburn, not a million miles away...xx

I'm a Manchester bird lol!

Oh Cyprus I work in Blackburn, not a million miles away...xx

not at all!! I always presume everyone lives a million miles away! Never occurs to me that some ladies are right under my nose lol xx

I'm Manchester
Oohh my birthday is the 7th lol

In edd 11th dec
Went to the drs today but she's done another blood to be sent to check my hcg leeks and to make sure there rising
She's really scared me now :-(

aww Heywood Im sure everything will be fine. When will you get the results? xx

Just noticed the bad typos
Sorry lol

Tomorrow thankfully there rushing it through so I don't have to wait long
From what I've been reading its all pretty common so that's eased my mind

thats good, glad you're feeling a bit more at ease. Let us know how you get on xx

Im in denton manchester....... Good old mancunian xx jyst walked 15 mins to mac ds vos i was desperate 4 a burger lol crave the oddest foods at the mo. I cant eat anything wet lol xxxxx

All was fine at the drs I'm progressing lovely

Just started with some back pain left hand side nothing major and no other symptoms is this nirmal

I've been having right side back pain, dr said it was a UTI. So am guessing its fairly common. Hot water bottle works bloodi great so does a nice back rub ;)
I've been craving chicken nuggets from McD's but been tryna be healthy cos of my wedding. Gave up this morning and had a bacon and egg butty :) bestest feeling in the world.
xx

Hello, I'm from Stockport.

Last edited:
Hello! :)

I'm in Manchester, but moving to Stockport (Heaton Mersey) in a couple of weeks.

So far I've been going to St Mary's and they've been lovely. I've had a few problems (bleeding and abdominal pains) and really couldn't fault them on how they've taken care of me. I had my booking apt last week though, and the Midwife suggested I might want to be looked after under Stepping Hill instead, as it would need to be one of their midwives who'd come out if I want a home birth. I'm really happy with St Mary's but I really want a home birth too, so I'm a bit unsure. I've only been in Manchester for six years and this is my first baby. The only things I really know about Stepping Hill are the bad things from the news!

xx

Hello! :)

I'm in Manchester, but moving to Stockport (Heaton Mersey) in a couple of weeks.

So far I've been going to St Mary's and they've been lovely. I've had a few problems (bleeding and abdominal pains) and really couldn't fault them on how they've taken care of me. I had my booking apt last week though, and the Midwife suggested I might want to be looked after under Stepping Hill instead, as it would need to be one of their midwives who'd come out if I want a home birth. I'm really happy with St Mary's but I really want a home birth too, so I'm a bit unsure. I've only been in Manchester for six years and this is my first baby. The only things I really know about Stepping Hill are the bad things from the news!

xx

Im with st marys and there excellent!!!!! Im sticking with them as thy were brolliant with me en i had a scare the other week xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back