any ideas?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by MissGobby, Jan 2, 2008.

1. MissGobby

MissGobby Well-Known Member

hey girls, just wondering, its probably nothing but i aint been feeling myself lately, eating tons and feeling sick everytime i have ate. this morning when i woke up i had this pain which i have never experienced before, it was like a stretching ache but really hurt, kept coming and going for over 2 hours, its still happening now but its hardly noticable now...jst wondering if you think it could be related to pg or something???

2. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

:think: It could be, but then again it could be nothing. Do you know how many DPO you are? Or when AF is due? The only way to be sure is to test hun.

3. lillou

lillou Well-Known Member

hmmm im not sure, are you TTC at the mo? (i remember reading one of your posts before saying you were starting some contraceptives) so it may be a reaction to that, if your really unsure maybe a trip to the docs will settle your worries :hug:

4. mum2be?

mum2be? Well-Known Member

hi hunny

hope you had nice christmas

dont you post here every month lol. i hope you ok

:hug: :hug:

5. Solo

Solo Well-Known Member

I'm having strange pains too!! Underneath my belly button to the left, had it about 2 days now coming and going. Feel like very mild AF pains.
    Also a strange taste in my mouth but not a metal taste, probably nothing! Think I have a very severe case of SS!! :shock: :shock:

6. Becs

Becs Well-Known Member

Are you ttc again Miss Gobby?

I have to say it doesn't sound like morning sickness as this is usually helped by eating and worse on an empty stomache.

Hope you're okay :hug:

7. xJodieLoux

xJodieLoux Well-Known Member

Good point Becs, I have to eat all the time or I feel so ill, I'm going to pile weight on, I darent even get on my scales :roll:

8. sarah113

sarah113 Well-Known Member

I was the opposite, if i ate i felt even sicker and if i didnt i felt ok.
    also i never had a matalic taste in my mouth, it was just a really strange taste that made me want to drink more