Any advice?

hey hun

firstly lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It is quite normal to have spotting early in on the pregnancy so i wouldnt be too worried about that as they say brown blood is old blood. I know its easy to worry at every twinge but i would just take it easy and just see how you go, i really dont think its anything to worry about but im sorry i cant comment on the ectopic side.

Could you possibly call NHS direct as they give great advice, otherwise pop yourself down the hosp even if its just for your own piece of mind.

Look after yourself and let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

Thanks Tracey,

It's turned into bright red blood now. not all the time, just when I go to the loo but there was quite a bit last time. Just going to have to wait it out and see what happens now :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Hi Honey,
I know you must be feeling quite frightened at the moment. Go to A&E straight away, they will scan you and you will have a better idea of what is going on. you will not be makng a fuss.
Try to keep calm, some women do have a bleed and it is ok...but go and get checked today to put your mind at rest.
Lots of hugs
Michelle
xxx

Hey hun,

I would get yourself down to A&E sweety and they will arrange for a scan etc there, it will put your mind at rest.

I know its hard but try not to worry.

How much are you bleeding if you dont mind me asking, how often are you changing pad?

:hug: Chin up, Im thinking of you xxx

(ALSO POSTED IN FIRST TRIMESTER)

there is only a little bit on pad, it's mainly when I go to the loo. Do you think that is a good or bad sign?

i cant say for certain hun and i dont want to worry you anymore but it prob would be best to get yourself to a and e even just for a check up to put your own mind at rest.

Just rest hun its good that your not bleeding lots or in any pain but if you are in a lot of pain or bleed more and you have been to a&e then i would go for def.

Take care huni :hug: :hug:

I agree with Tracey. Get yourself to A&E as you may be worrying about nothing.

Its common to bleed in early pregnancy but is best to be checked out anyway sweety.

Keep us posted hun, thinking of you x

hello
people have something called decidual bleeding in pregnancy, it is more sinister when you get cramps as well as bleeding, at this point you can got to a and e, but they might say all is ok and you just have to wait to see if it settles, I know of many people who had bleeds through pregnancy and were fine, some even had clots and were heavy and still fine, you will never know, plenty of fluids rest and look after yourself
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back