I put this is first tri sorry

Hi sami

I've haven't replied to your recent posts but have read everyone of them, I am so sorry that you are going through this it must be terrible esp after how emotional it has been for you lately.

Have you made an appointment to see your GP? if not I would advise it as it's best to get checked out esp as your getting dizzy spells with the bleeding.

I wish I could put somthing more comforting but I'm not very good with writing in posts.

Everyone is here for you as always, take care of yourself and maybe try and get some rest (difficult I know).

sending hugs

xSuzx

Thank you xSuzx, I spoke to the doc and he said if I feel comfortable staying at home then I can but if the bleeding gets worse or I feel worse I should get myself to A&E. If the bleeding stops anytime soon he will refer me for a scan. But he said it sounds like a miscarriage and that I should take paracetomol and rest as much as possible. :cry:

So sorry Sami that you are going through this..

Yes life and nature are very cruel sometimes, I hope you start to feel better and are getting lots of love, care and attention at home. We are here for you if you need us.

Big hugs xxxx

So sorry to hear your news Sami. Fingers crossed for you that it will turn out ok in the end. Thinking of you.x

sorry sami, you take care of yourself & your little boy.
xxxx :(

Hi Sami

Im so sorry you have to go through this exspecually now, take it easy and try not to worry it was obviously not meant to be, everything happens for a reason.
Big hugz.
xxxx Katrina

Hi Sami,

Sorry to hear your news. I lost my baby last friday after 10 weeks. I'm not couping very well and just cry all the time, but I know what you are going through. Like to send you a big hug.

Kirsty

Thank you everyone.

Kirsty I am so sorry to hear that. I can sympathise with you totally, I seem to be coping less well than I thought I would. sending you a big hug too xxx

To Sami and Kirsty, I am so sory to hear of your losses. All my love at this sad time xx

Hi Sami and Kirsty

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.

Sami - Sorry it's taken so long to respond, I've been away and it's taking me ages to catch up. I thought of you while I was away and was hoping you were ok. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage - you seem to have had a rough time this last year or so.

On a brighter note, your little Damien is gorgeous and has grown so much! Zara has too and I'm only realising now I'm home how big she is. Her moses basket is too small, she fits her bouncy chair and looks bigger in her bath :lol: I"ll have to get some more piccies up.

Hi Sami,

Sorry to hear about what is happening. I've just had my 3rd Miscarriage in one year so i'm a bit down right now.

I hope the bleeding stops and pregnancy continues but if it gets worse do ring the hospital staright away.

Take Care

Luv and thoughts for you

Linseyx

Thanks for your message Louise - we will have to catch up more soon, is always good to speak to somneone who's LO is prem too - makes you feel reassured when they aren't always as smart as their fellow peers the same age! (Damien is a bit slow bless his heart).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back