Any advice welcome!

becciboo26

Reaction score
Ok so i dont even know if there is anything i can do but Sofia has started to pull her hair when shes tired and when shes sleeping, sometimes she cries because shes pulling it so tight! :wall2: Also i dont want her to pull any out! lol

Any advice/experience?

no ideas really but maybe when shes tired give her a blanket or teddy to hold x

Ive tried that - but she cant quite grip it and goes back to her hair the monkey :( I like the teddy idea but at the moment she cant actually hold or grip anything (other than her hair) :rolleyes: xx

Have you got a thin hat you could pop on her?

If she can't grip a teddy what about a muslin, thats what G takes to bed. Plus it has the added bonus of wing easily washed/replaced. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'm reluctant to use a hat as she has so much hair she gets a sweaty head in the night anyway lol, a muslin she just let's it go and for a back to the hair :( I did try mitts the other night, twice! But she manages to get them off god only knows how! She is still quite a slight baby not really any chub on her so they come off easily I guess ( she's still only around 9lb 10oz!) I guess when she is pulling its a new sensation for her and that could be why she is doing it? Thank you for suggestions :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

What about socks over her hands, some people say they stay on better. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Socks can work better than scratc mitts hun. obv its too hot for sleepsuits now.

Maybr she will stop it once its not a new sensation?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Have u seen the comforters? Like a teeny teddy with a small blanket attached? H adores these, that much Si that she refuses to sleep without it!! X

babygrows from next i think and few other places have a fold over bit that covers there hands,

My cousin used to do that, aunti use to put socks on it. She'll grow out of it

babygrows from next i think and few other places have a fold over bit that covers there hands,

She is in one of them actually (not hot here lol) but she won't have anything on her hands anymore, get frustrated. Will try the blankie with the teddy attached tomoz :) my only worry is her pulling it over her face and suffocating?! It am I being paranoid lol Xx

We have used a tedy blanky thing have you seen pics of sj's gina it's her Dave but she uses that instead of her hair as she was the same xx

Yea - I remember the panic when she lost it lol ;)
Think ill Def try the teddy blankie, just won't sleep myself :) Xx

what about a pompom or a doll with hair for her to pull instead of her own

Only just seen this Harry also likes pulling his hair too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back