Routines

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I just put kiara down for the first time in her crib, im tryting to get her used to sleeping in there because in 5 weeks time when shes 3 months old were gonna have her sleepin her own room at night instead of in her Bassinette in our room.
Has any one else done this with success?
This is her first try and shes sleeping so well didnt even wake up and cry.
Katrina :D

Hey thats very good for first time!!! :D

I only started doing it with reece when he was about 6 months old. Before then we'd wait till he fell asleep downstairs then take him up.

It took about 3 nights of him crying for a bit but now he goes to sleep by himself every night :D

Hi

I guess every baby is different, but maybe today was a fluke will have to see how the rest of the weekend goes.
Katrina :D

We have a routine for matthew of bath bottle and bed, its never at a set time though we do it about 1/2hour before he is due a feed. We give him a bath and get him ready for bed and put him in his gro bag then turn off the light and feed him in his room we leave the light on in the landing so we can see then when he's had enough we put him down, sometimes he sleeps straight away other times he grizzles but we dont go up unless he's crying. Also in the middle of the night for feeds we do the same thing, and dont make eye contact which sounds mean but it seems to keep him awake otherwise. Matthew has been in his own room for a couple of weeks now and sleeps well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back