anti biotics?

tracey 2

Reaction score
right bit of a question, and hoping some one can help,

iv been feeling well and still do really very rough last few days first just had bit of bad chest and cough now it seems to have got a lot worse and feels like someone putting a razor down my throat and sitting on my chest its getting harder to breathe and im going to see doc in morn but will they give me anti biotics cos iv had a chest infection before and feels same but i mean il barely try not to take even paracetomal and obviously they all know what they are doing

but has anyone every taken anti biotics whilst pregnant or know if the doctor will prescribe them? :hug: :hug:

Amoxicillin is fine... I've just finished a ten day course as i had a sinus infection.
Actually had three courses of anti this pg already.
When i was having Santi i didn't even take a paracetomol.
Hope you feel better soon :hug:

-Betty- said:
Amoxicillin is fine...quote]

I have just had a course of antibiotics and i was told not to have this and they prescribed some pregnancy friendly ones. I suppose every doctor/ Midwife says different things though.

yess i got prescribed thm 4 a waterinfection my was call sumout begginng with c lol cnt member but if docs av prescribed thm im sure there safe hun!!! x

larisa said:
yess i got prescribed thm 4 a waterinfection my was call sumout begginng with c lol cnt member but if docs av prescribed thm im sure there safe hun!!! x

sounds like what i had made my wee go bright yellow lol :D

Hope u get well soon hunny, i had some anti biotics to cure a water infection just a few weeks ago hun :hug: :hug:

hey guys thanks for all the advice just got back from the docs and they have given me some amoxicillin and just started taking it, the doc was really great and really assured me that it was ok to take it but if i have any problems or anything im concerned about then to go back or ring nhs direct and they will help,

or hopefully they will take affect soon and kick in and make me feel little better got a very busy next couple weeks and also dont think i can stand laying in bed or lounging around for much longer i dont mind it but a whole wk starting to make me go crazy lol
:hug: :hug:

You might find that you get a bit of a crampy stomach 30 - 40mins after taking it, i got really worried when i started having this but was told it was ok, so don't panic and stop taking them if this happens. Hope you feel better soon! :)

Glad you are all sorted. You should feel better soon. :D

I to been on anti b's past 2 weeks just over hun.

Its fine to take, but yes as carley said, you could experience stomach cramps/tightenings which is a normal symptom of the tablets not to worry i had it and went to hospital and they told me as i was worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back