• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Antenatal Classes?

calphurnia7

Reaction score
Hello,
I wanted to ask if anyone has booked Antenatal classes or been on any? It's £183 with the NCT ones and that does seem quite pricey. Just trying to work out if it's worth it.

My partner and I are going to an all day class up at the children's centre where we see our midwife and it's free. May be worth asking your MW?x

There should be free classes available to you of some kind but who knows how good they will be! Mine are booked for July, four 2 hour classes but I'm disappointed that they're 9:30-11:30 meaning my husband can't come. I'm also having to miss the first one as I'm on holiday and the lady I spoke to try to get on a different class time wasn't interested and said it didn't matter if I miss the first one! (to me it does!)
If I could afford it I would probably pay for the NCT one so we'd know we can both go and get the best out of it!

well my OH is still looking for a job, so might just stick to the nhs ones they porobably aren;t as good nct

We are going to the NCT classes and although they are pricey both hubby and I are really enjoying them and finding them really informative x

The NCT ones are really good so of you can afford it I'd say go on one

It's also a great way to meet people on the same boat as you and to share things

I regularly meet up with the other NCT mums x

We had the free NHS ones the first time round and I have to say they were quite useless! OH only came to one and I only managed to suffer 2! (There were supposed to be 5 or 6)
My sister did the NCT one though and thought it was fantastic, if you can afford it I would go for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back