Antenatal Classes

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Ive just rung the antenatal department down at the hospital to see if they have any classes on before Im due as my team of midwives arent running any atm. I was told to leave my number and they will ring me if there happens to be any between now and my due date. Something says this may be very unlikely.

hia hun :wave:
after nosing at ur scan pics am i right in thinking you live in RCT?
i'm having my baby in royal glam and when i asked my midwife about classes on tuesday she said that they are on a sat or wednesday pm. the wednesday ones are 6-8pm in the antenatal clinic at royal glam and run for 3 weeks from the 1st wed of every month. she told me that she'll book me for the feb ones in but to check at my next appointment if they're running.

lou x

Hi LOu, yeah it'll be Royal Glam for this one. Where you from then?
Glad to see your midwife was more helpful than mine.
Do you know what the classes are?

we're living in Tonyrefail. i've got 2 midwives, both r good but one is better at telling me things instead of me having of ask!! i don't know what the classes are about forgot to ask that :wall: my best friend also pointed out i should have asked if matt can come as with her classes in caerphilly 1 was for partners and the rest were just for mums

what a small world lol. I live in porth but up until i finished at xmas i was working in tonyrefail. I'll see if they get back to me with info on classes like they said, if not I will ring them 2moro and ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back