Antenatal class

Bee

Reaction score
I have my 1st antenatal class tonight - from 7 till 9 pm :( Not looking forward it be being so late. I am normally flat out by then. I have a feeling school is going to be slow this week after tonight :lol:

My mum is coming with me so should be fun.

Hey there Bee!! Hubby and I have our first Births and Babies class on Wednesday 7pm till 9pm I was considering asking if I can go in my PJS seen as Im normally in them as soon as I get in from work!!!! :rotfl:

Let me know what happens!!

xxx

Bee I will see you there! I'm also going with my mum because my OH has pneumonia, believe it or not.

I'm the fatty in the pink top! :rotfl:

I thought u would be there too!

I'll come and say hi if I don't get all shy :lol:

I'll have black jeans on and silver shoes and no idea what top :lol: I packed my stuff into a bag last night to take to my mums and I've forgotten. Actually now I am having a complete panick that I didn't even pack a top so I may be in my school stuff (wrap dress today ;))

Oooh i don't even know anything about mine! and im not seeing my midwife for a couple of weeks...

enjoy it though! :hug:

I hope it's worth staying up for :D
My first one is tomorrow at the more respectable time of 1.45.

I would have LOVED mine to be during the day! The only time I get off school is for midwife appointments :(

Should be interesting

Bah, we don't even get to skive off work for it!

Today the midwife cancelled an appointment for next week I no longer need with the hospital because of my placenta but suggested I keep the appointment card, show it to my work and just have an afternoon with my feet up! :rotfl:

daftscotslass said:
Bah, we don't even get to skive off work for it!

Today the midwife cancelled an appointment for next week I no longer need with the hospital because of my placenta but suggested I keep the appointment card, show it to my work and just have an afternoon with my feet up! :rotfl:

Great idea! I would do that! U must run abut after primary kids more than I do with the secondary lot.

I don't have to show my work any appointment cards - well they never askf or them ;)

oh and I have forgot a top :lol:

Woohoo! I just kept on my pink top - it's one of few things that fit me.

Haven't had to show work any appointment cards either - I've also arranged my anti-D appointment on Wed so that it is in my non-contact time.

Having to get used to sitting down rather than running after the weans!

daftscotslass said:
Woohoo! I just kept on my pink top - it's one of few things that fit me.

Haven't had to show work any appointment cards either - I've also arranged my anti-D appointment on Wed so that it is in my non-contact time.

Having to get used to sitting down rather than running after the weans!

I have to limit myself too but then still do too much :(

anyway I shall see u soon!

Woohoo! Was nice to meet Bee!

That was a bit of a laugh - we watched a video at the end and all I could think about was the serious mullet the lady had who was giving birth and the midwife's bright blue 80s mascara. :rotfl:

We did get some useful info, though, seems the hospital provides quite a lot (nappies etc) though she did tell us that the baby gowns if we didn't bring our own baby clothes looked a bit like a straight jacket only cute. :rotfl:

Tour of the labour ward next week if it's quiet, eep!

Was nice to meet u too!

I felt so sorry for the girl on crutches :(

It was ok - quite a lot of info wasn't new to me though and I was getting confused when she was trying to explain the cervix stuff :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back