ANTENATAL CLASS

Shaz

Reaction score
Just booked our place on a weekend antenatal class in Mendip area.

OH is away working all week from 30th October to two weeks before the baby is due, so the usual NHS Antenatal classes are out for us both attending together!!

I'll be 31 weeks by then - HUGE!!!

Yeah my Antenatal Classes start when im 32 weeks.

We have to go every Monday at 6.30pm for 4 weeks, so must be a bit to cover!

I'm going to a parent class next month suggested by my midwife, is that the same thing?

I had to book mine too due to OH cr*ppy hours at work. I started them at 32 weeks and have 7 classes in total which consist of every Tuesday night and 2 saturday mornings (early :x) only have two left :cheer:

babyjay1 said:
I'm going to a parent class next month suggested by my midwife, is that the same thing?

Yes it is the same Babyjay1

We got the choice of either 3 Tuesday evenings or 1 Sunday day, so we're just doing the 1 dayer.

I am having mine on a sunday they dont start until im 33 weeks in November and I only have 3 sessions :(

I did my last one today :D Oh only went to 2 because of work...but then again for most of them people didnt turn up with oh's

Wot do they actually teach you? Is there a standard syllabus? OH looked slightly startled when I said it was two days!!!

I have started a thread on this Shaz...its titled 'Whats involved'

our antenatal classes down here are one dayers as well.

Have been told that my antenatal "Class" is actually a 3 hour session on a saturday where various stalls will be available for information and we ar enot allowed to go and visit the maternity ward becasue of the risk of infection!!!!!!!!!! That was the part I was looking forward to!

Hubby and I are going to book some NCT classes as additionals as I want as much info as I can get!! They do cost extra but I think they will be worth it.... ( I think you can book a course of 6 sessions) going to sort that out this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back