Ante natal Appointments

riotfox

Reaction score
Had my 25 week midwife appointment today. I got a leaflet with all the ante natal classes listed. The only thing is they are all 1-3.30pm. I ws really hoping they had evening classes so me and the OH could go together. We both cannot attend during the day because of work commitments.

Has anybody managed to get evening appointments?

xx

the only way I manages it with my last pregnancy was to pay for a weekend course :(

argh - hate to admit it. We were told to try the National Childbirth Trust for antenatal classes - pamphlet provided at 12 weeks. They were all booked out!!!!!

We now are going to a saturday (one day) course via NHS.

Have you checked with the hospital to see if they run courses?

yep same for us we just have a day course on a Saturday.

You are entitled to paid time off work work for antenatal classes though arent you? x

Mines are on a thursday night for 4 weeks. I'm in scotland though. I'm shocked they don't do night classes where you are that's rubbish x

It really is , I would have thought it was important for you birth partner to be there ?i know there was things we learned in the class that would have terrified my OH if he hadnt been prepared .

We may just have to try and find a weekend course and look at nearby towns as well. They might have more available. Thanks ladies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back