• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Answered my own question

mrsH2009

Reaction score
No I wouldn't be able to cope with another just yet I struggle with one and the dog! Jack did A mega poo and put his hand in it while trying to catch the hand before it went in his mouth he stuck his foot in it! I swear he's like an octupis I moved the nappy but hadn't closed the door properly and the dog bounded THROUGH the shitty nappy! guess you are all laughing now cos I would have been. Grabbed the dog and left jack on the nursery floor where there was no thing he could hurt himself on and throw the dog into the bath I had run for jack! Jack starts majorly screaming left dog in bath and run to him and he has stuck his leg on the radiator which is meant to be switched off but is still on he has a right red mark on his thigh

:lol: The other night I was on my own with Hebe my dogs decided to eat a nappy, puke it up into 12 neat piles, one of while was the wrong side of a closed door so I had to open it to get out to clean it up......skimming it nicely across the carpet with the bottom of the door.....grrrrreat!

Our dog did that last week it was the last thing I needed at 5.30 in morning when we had already slept in :wall2:

I had a dog that used to eat nappies........VILE!! xx

i love my cat she just lays there lol!! I got a one and a two year old but i dont think i could cope with a dog and a 2 year old lol x

have to be honest I've found her harder work than little legs at times

i used to have a dog before i moved in with now my hubby and i loved my dog dont get me wrong but they are such hard work i always in the back of my mind think what if they bite them??? i get so paranoid i dont like dogs around me or the kids im like no - just incase even if they do it playing if they draw blood only takes once and even if they asre the nicest kindest dog ever omgoodness the attension and walks its like aaaaauuuggggghhhh give me a brake i know it sounds bad but when i let my cousin have my dog coz i wanted her to have a good home i was surprised how much free time i had it was like omg!!!!!!! im not planning eveything around dog walks and meals lol i find it easier now with 2 toddlers than 1 dog lol! specially i can take them where i want to go and i dont have to walk them at certain times if i want to go out i can get them there food and not restricted into going places with them like ahhhh freedom lol (as you have prob grasped im not a dog person tho lol) x x x

:lol: hence why i'm a cat owner! i have to admit though, i'm def not ready for number 2, dog or no dog!

lol i found out i was pregnant with number 2 when number 1 was 3 months old!!! i was devistated but excited at the same time i wasnt ready for another all the ay up to the birth we were using contraception at the time but as soon as they put him into my arms my heart mealted and i actually find it really easy with a 1 and a 2 yr old - you never know you might surprise yourself chick x x x

We have 2 dogs... :shock: Boxers :shock: One is a mental, always-on-the-go pooch and the other is a big lump of soft cuddliness. Both are brilliant with children (ace with my friend's 8 month old last week which made my heart sing so it did) but the eating of the nappies! :shock::shock: The paws in pooh! :shock::shock: I can picture it all now...:rofl:

Saying that, one of my friends told me a grim story...about a chocolate lab...a baby and her nappy (side by side) with the Dad turning his back to go and get a new one...by the time he got back, pooh-ey baby bum was clean as a clean thing, the nappy was missing and the dog was licking its face. :rofl:

Oh that's a great post, MrsH...great post. But it's not putting me off! I'm looking forward to heading to the doctor's (THIS WEEK! :yay:) to get the ball rolling. The sooner the better! :yay:

(Must learn more emoticons for dancing...and not :bd: :D )

Sorry but that did make me laugh :rofl: I'd probably have ended up stepping in the poo while trying to catch the dog too :lol:

Hope his leg's ok :hug:

I did end up with it on my top and chin but not sure whether that was from him or dog :rotfl:

I did end up with it on my top and chin but not sure whether that was from him or dog :rotfl:

:rofl: At least it was only baby poop. If it were dog...bleeeeeeee :rofl: (only, says the woman that the thought of dirty nappies is quite seriously causing concern...:rofl:)

I'd rather roll in baby crap anyday :rofl:

It's like a carry on film and I admit I burst out laughing half way through reading :rofl:

Last edited:
looks like ive got lots to look forward to, with two dogs and a baby on the way ahah!
:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back