Another wasted month.

While I eat my lunch tomorrow I know exactly what you'll be up too!!! Hahaha

Good luck girls xxxxx

We need more bfp xxx

Lol Babybo!!

But, yeah pretty much what i'll be upto.

I think ov maybe earlier than expected, getting a fair bit of ewcm, bd'd tues and this afternoon.

Fx for catching the egg :)

Come on Kanga and Tara, seems we all end up having a similar cycle, lets hope good luck comes in 3's unlike last month!!!

:dust:

xxx

Oh kred sounds promising for early ov. I don't have any sypmtoms of ov yet. No ewcm or pains, but my ticker could be wrong if I have a 30 day cycle instead of a 28, seeing as I alternate between the two for some reason. So ov might not be until Saturday! :( xx

Hahaha the BD symbol really makes me laugh!!! My ticker is way out, not even getting a look in with SMEP yet!! I'm still on so god knows when my lil egg will venture out. Got a good feeling for you though Kred and Kanga xxx

Morning girls!

Just done a cheapie opk and its pretty dark. I never got the hang of using opks but this is the darkest i've had, apart from the ones i get when i'm due on.

If my ticker is right then i'm due to ov on mon or tues.

Best get to it all weekend then ;)

Good luck everyone !!

xxx

You're currently offline Kred, hope you are busy BD :) xx

Unfortunatley not!!

I seem to have started frickin bleeding again!!! ARGhhhhhh!!!!!! WTF is my body doing??

I wouldnt mind but i'm in pain, its like period pains without the period, its just brown spotting.

I'm gonna have o see my gp. She did say in august that if my cycles hadnt regulated to come bk in 2 months, so its been 2 months.

How's everyone else doing??

xxx

Oh no kred :( I think a trip to the docs is definitely in order. U can't keep bleeding like u are as it's not a normal cycle! :hugs: xx

Aww hon sorry to hear that :( the GP has to give you some answers, keep us posted. xxx

Hey,

Didn't mange to get an appt today, so i have to ring at 8am to get in!!!

Still bleeding on and off, did squeeze in a bd last night, just in case i do ov, which is supposed to be today :)

We shall see.

I'll let you know how i get on tomorrow.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back