Another Trip To The Hospital

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
been having constant period type pains in front and back for past couple of days now, today they started getting more intense becoming stronger every 10-12mins. Baby hadnt been moving much all day neither.
Rang the hospital about 6ish and they told me to go straight down there :shock:
Got down there and they tested my wee i have another urine infection :wall: then they did a ctg and kept me on it for about an hour and it was picking up that i am having strong contractions every 10mins or so.
They then did an internal examination my cervix is still closed and im not dialated at all :wall:
End result i am in slow labour and have a urine infection and they have sent me home and told me to take paracetomol :cry:
Someone get this baby out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Oh sweet I am so sorry to hear this but on a positive note you are at least in slow labour which means this baby could very well arrive either before your due date or at least on time. I really hope things pick up for you hun. The last weeks are sooooo hard and seem to last a lifetime but they wont I promise and you will soon be holding your little one in your arms. :hug:

Big hugs, hope you soon are in established labour, dilating and on your way to holding your babesxxx

Good luck.. hows things coming along this morning? are you still having the period type pains? hope you start dilating soon.

x

yep pains are still there and have been all night, they aint getting anymore intense though still reckon i got a while left to go :(

Awww hun

It is very hard i think everyone has it that there labour will be the quickest and to be told just to go back home is horrible, but at least things are happening thats a great sign :D
Try and get some rest if possible

take care :hug:

Awww Hun,

The water infection will be giving you pain to, i must have had 6-7 water infection when pregnant with Jack and i am very sympathetic with you as i know how painful they can be! :hug:

Take time out hun and rest, i was in slow labour to :roll: Very annoying!!

aww hunny..i know the feeling v.well!!!
i am hacked off why couldnt they just give me a drip to help me along?
leaving the hospital and seeing new mummies taking home there L/Os i was so jealous!
well they did say its just a matter of waiting and baby will come when hes ready..as long as i dont keep leaking water or have a gush then i'm ok to wait at home until i go onto established labour,.just even more of a waiting game than the last 9 months. doh!

lets hope we get some movement soon eh hun!
i must warn you..if you go before me i will cry!! lol

argh fran and bubble i feel for you!! good luck with them contractions, you have a few bad days in front of u waiting but the baby sure makes up for it!!! xxxxx

aww hun so sorry to hear that everything isnt going too well :hug: hopefully you will have your LO soon ... :D

hope you're feeling better!

xxxx

aww fran dont cry coz if you go before me then il have to cry too :lol:
how about we both try and do the same day to save on the tears :lol:

ok you got a deal..can we try for 2moro?
i cant take these pains for much longer! well not without having anything to show for them anyway!

xx

:rotfl: sounds good to me! just had a boiling hot bath and they still aint shifted the damn pains :wall:

i know the bath isnt doing the trick for me anymore either.
tried reading my book and chilling out but cant concentrate on it.
i'm having a strop because i cant be comfortable, walking doesnt help/swaying doesnt help, breathing deeply doesnt help and i want to hit my OH when he tries to rub my back and massage me!

:shock: fran are you sure your not me :rotfl:
we both seem to be going through exactly the same symptoms and feelings at exactly the same time :rotfl:

i know..i havent slept properly for ages so i'm dillusional..suggesting i am you isnt a good idea i'm likely to believe it and put buuble_dreamer down as my name in hospital or something..hehehe :rotfl: :rotfl:

just kidding i'm not mental honestly!! :shhh:

i know what you mean though..hope we both get this over with soon and
have our babies coz we're getting miserable arent we!

PMSL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ur a bloody nutter :lol:

miserable dont even touch it at the mo i dont think :roll: i dont think i have ever been so snappy in the whole of my life :wall:

yeah but its great for venting rage..i rang up argos who still havent delivered my wardrobes and completely let rip! i was going mad on the phone the poor girl sounded like she was crying!
also rang up the estate agents who said they'd remove the sold board outside mine in march when we moved in..its still there and boy do they know about it now! hehehe and i felt a bit better after!
have you got anyone you need to have a go at? do it now!!!

ha ha that sounds like a plan :lol: il have to have a think who i can lay into now :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back