Another thread; less movement

Merfairy

Reaction score
Hi, can't you tell my anxiety levels are raising!!!

I have noticed after four to five days of lots of movement, things poking out my belly and activity, the last two days I have not felt so much. I went to the doctor today and she checked the heartbeat, my urine and where baby is and said things seem fine and that maybe there is less room inside for baby to move, or maybe she had changed position and just to keep an eye on things, but did not feel there was to much to be concerned with today. I am 37 weeks tomorrow, and I guess am starting to get anxious nearing delivery.

Anyone else had this at all.. sorry for the tons of threads... but thankyou for all the replies... :roll:

am remeber this with me son 6 years ago but a went to day every week from 35 weeks to stisfy my mind a know must sound mad but a wasnt happen with just hearing heartbeat eventually after going for 3 weeks they ended up telling me my baby wasnt growing so well hope this doesnt make u go even more worrying but prob will just wanted let u know my experience on it but sure babys all well xx

Same here from about 37 weeks mover really dropped off, I don't get kicks anymore just occasional shifting. Yesterday it was really funny as my entire tummy went at an angle! Poor little mite probably has no space at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back