another symptom to possibly add...

Bellarina

Reaction score
ok so some abdominal cramping has started to kick i tonight, to add to nausea, headaches, etcas mentioned in previous thread...getting so many symptoms this week.....gonna be so disappointed now tho if get bfn this cycle, as everything is hopefully pointing to bfp....could be body tricking me tho!!

what expeience of symptoms do you girls have out there?
:dust::dust::dust::dust:xxx

Woooooo exciting bellarina :) fx for ur bfp :) are u due to test round same time as me, I'm 30th?

I haven't had any symtoms sooo I'm not feeling positive but there's always next month for me :)

Hope u get ur bfp this cycle hun, looks promising :)

im not sure really hun as i either OV'd on CD16 or CD19, so possibly end of thos month beginning of oct.

I really think im getting my hopes up over nothing tho. Hop u get ur bfp too hun :) xxx

this is very exciting i hope these are sysptoms and you get your :bfp:

Positive thought and sending :dust: your way!

xx

Thanks hun i notice from ur ticker ur in ur 2ww too....keeping my fx for you too and sending you heaps of babydust :) xxx

hey hun, backache was pretty bad today and a bit of heartburn...and the nausea has stepped up a notch, to actual dry retching, not feeling good at all! im gonna be so peed off if this is all just a cruel joke my body is having on me, as surely its too soon to be having these symptoms? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back