Another silly question....

N@TZ

Reaction score
Does anybody know....

If my mum was supposed to have twins, but it 'skipped a generation' does that me either me or my sister are expected to have twins. I heard this from somebody (cant remember who!?) and if thats the case, is it harder to get pregnant if your expecting twins??

If you know what i mean??? lol.

Who knows? We have twins in our family further up the line so I have had similar thoughts. I think I'd be okay about having twins as I want a big family. How about you?

am not too sure either, my nana had twins and then so did her daughter but am clueless how it works! i cant see it being harder to get pregnant though but am really not sure, sorry couldnt help more!

lil xx

Its all very confusing!! :shock:

ye i would love twins! too little cute babies!! lol.

How nice would it be to have a boy and a girl at the same time! lol.

Yeah that would be ideal!! I know very hard work but I'd be up for it. Bless, two little angels at the same time.

We'd be very lucky indeed :)

Skipping a generation is an old wives tale.

Fraternal (non identical twins) run in families - identical twins don't.

Fraternal twins means 2 eggs are released - so no - you would find it easier to get a bfp as if you are releasing more than one egg on occasions..more chance of getting at least 1 fertilised :D

As the sister of twins I checked this out - believe me :shock:

it does mean you or your sister.
(eg. im a twin, so my grandchildren would be twins )

but im a fraternal twin and its on my dads side of the family. i dnt know bout identical twins.

my mums a twin and my nanans a twin and sadly both there sisters died at birth. Im sure i was but my mum wont tell me... :x ...Im pretty sure me or my sister will have a set of twins!

Fraternal twins run in my family on my mums side - my gran was a twin - her gran was a twin and so was her gran - if you look at the pattern looks like it is likely me and my sister would have twins - at this point in time i would be happy with one baby though :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back