• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another scan today.. fingers and toes X'd again!!

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Hi All,

Yep 2 weeks have gone by and I have 2 more scans this afternoon, one to check the amount of amniotic fluid around Bodette and her growth again and the other is to check the placenta and blood flow in more detail.. of course I am getting anxious and nervous as usual so please keep fingers and toes X'd that Bodette has grown a bit more and that the amniotic fluid has increased or at least stayed at the same level. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thanxxxxx

Good luck for this afternoon hun,hope all is well,keeping my fingers crossed for you :D xx

Good luck Anna Marie!

I've got a growth scan on Friday and a check on fluids and blood flow etc too as my little girl is measuring up small and I don't appear to really be growing much again. Looking forward to checking up on the littel rascal though and hoping to get a pic of her face. I had a growth scan at 35 weeks with my first and got a lovely picof his face which still looks like him now - its really weird!

Tan x

Hiya Anne Marie

Lotsa
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
goodluck1.gif
with your scan this afternoon - Really hope all is well with lil Bodette. Hopefully everything will be just fine!

Good luck hun, i'll be thinking of you and bodette!

good luck hun, best wishes to you and bodette xxx

good luck let us know when you are back xxxx

I've already said Good Luck on another thread, but you can never have too much luck, so

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hope everything went well for you this afternoon Anna Marie and that bodette has had a busy week growing big and strong (but not too big :shock: ) Be checking in later to see how you got on.

good luck - let us know how you got on... thinking about you

xxxxxxx

i hope that you get good news today and ill keep my fingers crossed 4 u take care, let us no how u got on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back