Another growth scan this afternoon...

Anna Marie

Reaction score
Its that time again.. every other wednesday and its off to the hospital for another growth scan to see how little Bodette is doing. My bump has grown a bit and I can still feel her wriggling around so not feeling too anxious but of course I will be fretting like mad just before the scan!!

Will post as soon as I can this evening.. fingers X'd she has grown and the fluid levels are up.. I don't mind having a small baby at all but would really worry about having her this early!!! :shock: :( :?

xx

good luck hun will be thinking of you and bodette :D xxxxx

Good luck sweetie! At 34 weeks baby has the BEST chances of being perfectly fine. I'm sure they won't rish you off to have bubba yet, but if they give you steroids don't panic, it helps bubba breath better in air.

Let us know how you get on hunnie xxxxx

Good Luck Anna Marie!

Let us know asap xxx

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your well wishes.. they did some good as it was encouraging news.. The scan showed that Bodette has grown a bit and the fluid levels are up again!! She is still small for dates and fluid still less than desirable but not as low as before so they still want to keep an eye on us both but if she continues to grow it will means I won't have to have an early C-section after all!!!!

so.. good news at last!!!!! xxxxxx

Fantastic news Anna Marie. :dance: :dance:

I am so pleased you have had some good news for once. :clap: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic