another rumour??

There are rumours every other month about her being pregnant.

i know, hence the title of my post.
shes probably buying presents for mel B's little girl
or something!

I think it would be nice if she did get pregnant with a little girl but i think she is waaayy to unhealthly thin to get pregnant.

Flame said:
I think it would be nice if she did get pregnant with a little girl but i think she is waaayy to unhealthly thin to get pregnant.

I weighed just over 6st and was smaller than the petite size 6 in Dorothy Perkins and i had no trouble conceiving Thea. :roll: Sometime too thin for everyone else is just fine for the person, i was forever being accused of starving myself blah blah blah and i wasn't i was just naturally that way.

I hope she is having a baby and its the girl that she wants. It might help her smile a bit more lol

I think she would be pretty silly gettin pregnant right before the spice girls tour... :?
I think her sister has a little girl, or be buyin for mel b's or Geri's kids :)

Melanie said:
I hope she is having a baby and its the girl that she wants. It might help her smile a bit more lol

:lol:

I agree, I get so sick of that pout. She's actually quite pretty when she smiles......

if she knew she was already having a girl woudlnt she need to be at least 16 weeks already ? unless she got the dna thing done very early !

Melanie said:
Flame said:

I weighed just over 6st and was smaller than the petite size 6 in Dorothy Perkins and i had no trouble conceiving Thea. :roll: Sometime too thin for everyone else is just fine for the person, i was forever being accused of starving myself blah blah blah and i wasn't i was just naturally that way.

yeah but theres a difference between being naturally thin and just eating sushi and pineapple to make sure you look like a lollipop..your body was healthy because you hadn't been starving yourself for 3 years!
her body is probably eating itself!

G3M said:
if she knew she was already having a girl woudlnt she need to be at least 16 weeks already ? unless she got the dna thing done very early !

thats what i was thinking

her agents ahve released a statement sayin she aint pregnant and doesnt have any plans to get pregnant becus of the tour but she was interviewed saying that as soon as the tour is over her and david are going to try for a baby and she hopes this time its a girl and at the moment she is looking after her body to incease her chances of conceiving.

edited: forgot to say its all becus she was seen shopping for baby clothes!! she could have been shopping for someone else tho do these people not think of that!!!

xxxxx

theres a mag out about jordan and peter that shes having another girl? says on front cover but i not read inside

shes had no trouble conceiving 3 times already!
bless, i bet she has another boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back