• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

another post but this time it's a....

neeko_1

Reaction score
good bye... i can't believe tomorrow I'll be in the final trimester :? :lol: i can't believe i'm there ladies....

it has be so much fun in the second trimester and i have meant some lovely women, and have got some great advice.. i will miss you all very much but I'm still be coming back to see how you all are

i still can't believe i'm writing this as i have been think when i will be :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i'm moving to the next step and getting really scared :roll:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck to all the new women on here this really and truly is the fun part, and to all the other women I'll be seeing you soon :hug:

:wave: :wave: bye bye see you in about 10 weeks! all the very best of luck I hope you have an easy tri3.

I'll see you there wednesday hun!

Can you believe it, third tri already! How exciting! Still have 13 weeks left till i meet bubs though, how frustrating!

Laura
xxxxx

Hi

Good luck hun, i cant belive it either see you soon!!
Katrina

:wave: bye then and good luck , see u next door :lol:

:wave: Enjoy yourself over there soon be time to meet baby, i will see you there in about 11 weeks :D

have fun in the third tri, see you over there in a few weeks :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back