Another oldie newbie

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Hi, doubt if any of you remember/know me so thought I'd better come and say hi :wave:

I first started coming onto this forum when I was in the very early weeks of pregnancy with Ella, and now here I am 2 years later with a toddler and another LO. Don't know where the time has gone!! :lol:

Hello all :wave:

hiya hun, i remember you!

wow bet your busy hun! Hope everything is going well for you hun!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello, do you remeber me? ;)

welcome back :wave:

I remember you Kina as we were both due out babies at a day or two apart, but i think you left not long after i joined. Welcome back :D

Aw we were due around the same time too. How are you? You had a little boy!!! Congratulations!!!!!

dionne said:
hello, do you remeber me? ;)

welcome back :wave:

Who are you again?? ;)

Thanks all, off to check out all the news! Maybebaby and Little*red isn't it weird to think back to when we were pregnant with our little ones! I'll do a birth story for Alex later and put on some recent pics of my little ones :)

Hiya :wave: I remember you too from 1st time round. You were due with Ella when I was due with Aimee :D I used to be called kwain back then though.

Hi Kina,
We were also due around the same time, congratulations on your son.....looking forward to piccies....lovely to see you back :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back